Fix this on the web error

Discus and support Fix this on the web error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by אוראלאוקנין, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Fix this on the web error

What can I do about it?

It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next.

thanks.

:)

אוראלאוקנין, Jul 27, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Hi there! I’m not seeing th error code or any specifics in youur post about the error, coukd you copy and paste what the page says when you’re trying to log in?
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hello Fellow Gamer!

Thank you for providing that insight for us!

My next recommendation would actually be to
    remove your account
    from your console, and then see if you can
    update your password
    on your account.

To remove your account on your console you can follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

Once you have removed your account, I would also encourage you to perform a
    power cycle
    on your console to make sure your account is fully removed from your machine. This can be done by performing these steps:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Once your update your password you can go ahead and add your account once more to your console.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

What are you attempting to do and what error message are you getting?
  5. אוראלאוקני Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. just to clarify, what kind of error are you receiving and what exactly are you trying to do when you receive this error? When you get to the website, and attempt to sign in does it have you do anything else? Add
    a new phone number or email?

You may also want to try this support article for
    "Something's wrong with your Microsoft account."

If you can please elaborate on the situation so that we can properly assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
    It happens when I launch any game downloaded from the microsoft store, it asks me to log in and after I log in this message pops up.

For example, after launching Brawlhalla it asks to press A to start, after clicking A it signs in and the message pops up.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. just to clarify, what kind of error are you receiving and what exactly are you trying to do when you receive this error? When you get to the website, and attempt to sign in does it have you do anything else? Add
    a new phone number or email?

You may also want to try this support article for
    "Something's wrong with your Microsoft account."

If you can please elaborate on the situation so that we can properly assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. Fix this on the web error - Similar Threads - Fix web error

2. how do you fix system error E208

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix system error E208: I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the something went wrong screen. Anyone know how...
  3. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  4. FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: So i asked to help downloading forza the other day, ended up reinstall windows now after 1 night game crashes at loading screen right by the playground games symbol ! I paid money for this garbage...
  5. Change Gamertag <fixed>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag <fixed>: Trying to change my gamertag. My desired gamertag says its is available but when I click "Claim It" I get an error that says to contact support. But when I click contact support it says Xbox...
  6. "Fix on the web" when logging in to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Fix on the web" when logging in to account: When both of my children are trying to log on to their accounts on the Xbox 1, which we have had for just two days, we are getting the error message "Fix on the web". It was working perfectly well...
  7. can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com: How do I even find out what I have to fix tried hard reset and removing and then trying to add the account again ba720cb0-f185-449f-ae76-fbca5252f2c0
  8. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...
  9. Fix this on the web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web: I'm trying to log into my kids account to link a controller to it. Whenever I try and log into either of my kids accounts I get the following extremely unhelpful message: Fix this on the web...
  10. when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.: just spent two hours on the phone to support from one to another seven times and problem still not fixed. I come back to the site to get the message below that won't let me enter my name, so no...