'Fix this on the web' Notification

Discus and support 'Fix this on the web' Notification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A family member is receiving the above message when trying to sign-in, although I, as the parent, am able to sign-in without issues. The message is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkWatkins2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MarkWatkins2
    MarkWatkins2 Guest

A family member is receiving the above message when trying to sign-in, although I, as the parent, am able to sign-in without issues. The message is followed with 'There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in'.

All account information seems to be in order, and there have been no previous sign-in issues.

Thanks for any help.

:)

MarkWatkins2, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. 'Fix this on the web' Notification - Similar Threads - 'Fix web' Notification

2. Xbox one stuk on 480 resolution and no fix works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuk on 480 resolution and no fix works: we have been having issues with his xbox One S for a while now, with the display, turning it on to a glitchy screen and we have to keep resetting the settings, but now, we can not change the...
  3. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  4. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...: "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something...
  5. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error: What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks. 0549ca3a-7749-437c-889f-85028bb3972e
  6. "Fix on the web" when logging in to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Fix on the web" when logging in to account: When both of my children are trying to log on to their accounts on the Xbox 1, which we have had for just two days, we are getting the error message "Fix on the web". It was working perfectly well...
  7. can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com: How do I even find out what I have to fix tried hard reset and removing and then trying to add the account again ba720cb0-f185-449f-ae76-fbca5252f2c0
  8. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...
  9. Fix this on the web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web: I'm trying to log into my kids account to link a controller to it. Whenever I try and log into either of my kids accounts I get the following extremely unhelpful message: Fix this on the web...
  10. when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.: just spent two hours on the phone to support from one to another seven times and problem still not fixed. I come back to the site to get the message below that won't let me enter my name, so no...