fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

Discus and support fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 18, 2019.

1. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Shadowmanv4 Win User

Can't access messages

Yesterday xbox had a few issues with their services, if you continue to experience this issues dont worry they are going to get fix very soon, your messages will be fine
  3. NYCGamefreak Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

Well according to the Xbox live status it says they fixed the issue, but I still don't have my friends list up. I even tried logging off and on on both the Xbox and this site. How long should I wait until its all back up?
  4. Starseid Win User

Xbox goes dark when watching movies

Its a known bug that generally affects Blu-rays and a few streaming services and is related to the screen saver feature on your Xbox. From my experience, it will persist across resets. The quickest fix is to go to your settings, Then go to preferences,
    then go to Idle options. Scroll over to the Dim screen settings and set it to the maximum of 60 minutes to give you the longest amount of time without interruption. Hopefully the next update can give us a disable Dimming Option.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox live down for me

Hey there Cannabi :)

Don't worry, you are not alone. There is actually a problem with the core service right now which is effecting Xbox One. Please keep an eye on the below service alert page.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

The tech team are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, they will update that page once it has been fixed. Hopefully they remedy to problem soon so that we can get back to enjoying our games. I see you still have Xbox LIVE Gold Membership according
    to this site, so please be sure to go back to chat support / phone support if it ends up falling off again.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. WiseDragoon5374 Win User

Just bought XBOX One X. and getting 0x80a40019.

You know, my Xbox One was having trouble with signing me in, so it popped up the error code. I have tried to see if it is the Xbox server or something else. Restart fixed it, so no worries.
Thema:

fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

1. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I... - Similar Threads - fix worries please

2. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  3. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  4. my xbox shuts off while streaming, how can i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox shuts off while streaming, how can i fix this?: So I stream quite a bit and recently my Xbox started shutting off while I stream. I use my Xbox very heavily and its been around for a couple of years so I thought it just couldn't take it...
  5. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix: having a problem with GoW Ultimate Edition red screen wont go away when i go to setting > System > storage > Clear local saved games > Pressing YES and restarting the console doesnt work NEED HELP...
  7. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  8. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  9. Why not fix Halo MCC before you worry about Halo5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not fix Halo MCC before you worry about Halo5: I bought the xb1 just to play Halo MCC, unfortunately it is late January and the game is still broken, multiplayer still does not work, and on a personal note, I hate what you've done to the...
  10. Game won't load / Able to fix but worried about why this is happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't load / Able to fix but worried about why this is happening: Hey all. I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been having an issue where games will not load. It first happened with Advanced Warfare. I contacted Activision tech support and they recommended...