fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

Discus and support fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 18, 2019.

1. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Shadowmanv4 Win User

Can't access messages

Yesterday xbox had a few issues with their services, if you continue to experience this issues dont worry they are going to get fix very soon, your messages will be fine
  3. NYCGamefreak Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

Well according to the Xbox live status it says they fixed the issue, but I still don't have my friends list up. I even tried logging off and on on both the Xbox and this site. How long should I wait until its all back up?
  4. Starseid Win User

Xbox goes dark when watching movies

Its a known bug that generally affects Blu-rays and a few streaming services and is related to the screen saver feature on your Xbox. From my experience, it will persist across resets. The quickest fix is to go to your settings, Then go to preferences,
    then go to Idle options. Scroll over to the Dim screen settings and set it to the maximum of 60 minutes to give you the longest amount of time without interruption. Hopefully the next update can give us a disable Dimming Option.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox live down for me

Hey there Cannabi :)

Don't worry, you are not alone. There is actually a problem with the core service right now which is effecting Xbox One. Please keep an eye on the below service alert page.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

The tech team are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, they will update that page once it has been fixed. Hopefully they remedy to problem soon so that we can get back to enjoying our games. I see you still have Xbox LIVE Gold Membership according
    to this site, so please be sure to go back to chat support / phone support if it ends up falling off again.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. WiseDragoon5374 Win User

Just bought XBOX One X. and getting 0x80a40019.

You know, my Xbox One was having trouble with signing me in, so it popped up the error code. I have tried to see if it is the Xbox server or something else. Restart fixed it, so no worries.
Thema:

fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

1. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I... - Similar Threads - fix worries please

2. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96
  3. I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help: First of all, the customer service hoops I had to jump through have been ridiculous. I talked to one person for about an hour (who was lovely, nothing against him) and he helped me troubleshoot,...
  4. : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the...: : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the hdmi it turns off I just want to know how to fix the Xbox 360 slim when its on without the hdmi but when...
  5. Muted Mic Fix! (For Wireless Headsets only, sorry)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted Mic Fix! (For Wireless Headsets only, sorry): I've had that annoying "Mic with line through it" symbol and I have tried EVERYTHING. Powered down, restored Xbox, bought a new headset, bought a new controller, cleared the Mac Address...blah...
  6. Please fix the Edge browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix the Edge browser: Edge on Xbox is utterly broken. It constantly lags, pages stop responding and it often crashes entirely. I dare anyone who reads this to try browsing YouTube on Edge. Seriously, try it and then...
  7. When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?: Since Day 1 of the launch of the Xbox 360 I have been getting numerous amount Hate and Harassment from Aggressive Players who don't like people Talking on Xbox Live in a Multiplayer Game. Till...
  8. When will 0x00000193 error code in the xbox store be fixed? Addressed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will 0x00000193 error code in the xbox store be fixed? Addressed?: I've been getting this error code off and on (mostly on) for months now, i've tried all of the suggestions to no avail. The only fix was to use my phone as a hotspot, but this is more of a work...
  9. Why not fix Halo MCC before you worry about Halo5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not fix Halo MCC before you worry about Halo5: I bought the xb1 just to play Halo MCC, unfortunately it is late January and the game is still broken, multiplayer still does not work, and on a personal note, I hate what you've done to the...
  10. Game won't load / Able to fix but worried about why this is happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't load / Able to fix but worried about why this is happening: Hey all. I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been having an issue where games will not load. It first happened with Advanced Warfare. I contacted Activision tech support and they recommended...