Fix your app.

Discus and support Fix your app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox fix your app. Was a great app until you ruined it. If you watch a video you can’t close it. Every time I open the app it requires me to log in..... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/burnerke, Oct 2, 2019.

1. /u/burnerke
    /u/burnerke Guest

Fix your app.

Xbox fix your app. Was a great app until you ruined it. If you watch a video you can’t close it. Every time I open the app it requires me to log in..

submitted by /u/burnerke
    [link] [comments]

/u/burnerke, Oct 2, 2019
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Fix YOUR APPS

You should report this bug
  3. onthehuron Win User

Fix the problem of your app FREEZING!!!!!

Either no one from Microsoft reads these or they don't care or they want you to pay to play. Take your pick of these.
  4. NMXU Win User

App Crashing my Xbox 360

Try deleting the app, clearing your cache, turning your system on and off, and then reinstalling the app and see if it fixes it.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Fix Skype app

Hey there OnigiriSama.

If you haven't already, try uninstalling the app, power off your Xbox One by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds, power your Xbox One back on, and then re-install the Skype app. Let us know if that helps with the crashing trouble you're experiencing
    :)
  6. OllyBongo89 Win User

YouTube app fix?

Managed to get the cheevo to pop watching Eminem Stan, I had to like the video, then dislike it, then re like it and it worked sound
Thema:

Fix your app.

1. Fix your app. - Similar Threads - Fix app

2. Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?: I just installed the XBox (beta) app to play some of the games included with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, on a fresh install of Windows and man, it's really stuttery and janky, to the point...
  3. Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?: App has been working fine since launch and I actually praise it often for the ease of use and they way it clearly displays the game pass games, which are a ballache to diffrentiate in the windows...
  4. Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)?: I reported the fact that the recent players list is broken almost 10 times in the last 2-3 years and it’s not fixed. It’s just annoying when you are looking for the people you played with...
  5. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  6. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  7. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else not able to enable audio in the Xbox BETA app? Any fixes for this?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to enable audio in the Xbox BETA app? Any fixes for this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/nazar1997 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix: If you can't access the store in the new xbox beta app for windows without getting a message saying: [img] This is the Fix:...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: I have tried everything to get the games in this new app to either run or to keep from crashing and nothing has worked. I've tried resetting the Microsoft store, Reinstalling the new Xbox (Beta)...