Fix your app.

Discus and support Fix your app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox fix your app. Was a great app until you ruined it. If you watch a video you can’t close it. Every time I open the app it requires me to log in..... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/burnerke, Oct 2, 2019.

1. /u/burnerke
    /u/burnerke Guest

Fix your app.

Xbox fix your app. Was a great app until you ruined it. If you watch a video you can’t close it. Every time I open the app it requires me to log in..

submitted by /u/burnerke
    [link] [comments]

/u/burnerke, Oct 2, 2019
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Fix YOUR APPS

You should report this bug
  3. onthehuron Win User

Fix the problem of your app FREEZING!!!!!

Either no one from Microsoft reads these or they don't care or they want you to pay to play. Take your pick of these.
  4. NMXU Win User

App Crashing my Xbox 360

Try deleting the app, clearing your cache, turning your system on and off, and then reinstalling the app and see if it fixes it.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Fix Skype app

Hey there OnigiriSama.

If you haven't already, try uninstalling the app, power off your Xbox One by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds, power your Xbox One back on, and then re-install the Skype app. Let us know if that helps with the crashing trouble you're experiencing
    :)
  6. OllyBongo89 Win User

YouTube app fix?

Managed to get the cheevo to pop watching Eminem Stan, I had to like the video, then dislike it, then re like it and it worked sound
Thema:

Fix your app.

1. Fix your app. - Similar Threads - Fix app

2. How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta): I was trying to download my first game (Ark) today and after 5 hours I was only at 20%. One thing I noticed is that I think it stops downloading when my screen goes to sleep so I changed my...
  3. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  4. Please fix your xbox one app. So i can put a custom gamerpic on again. Its been down for 2...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please fix your xbox one app. So i can put a custom gamerpic on again. Its been down for 2...: Please fix custom gamerpic app. Have not been able to make a custom picture for 2 months...whats the problem??? 68f6c0e2-2e23-40fd-ad85-1d3ed6db67d7
  5. Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!: The LFG app on Win10 (as well as on the Xbox One console) keeps telling me to 'keep it clean' when I believe it is clean and I don't know what is triggering the censorship. It is more confusing...
  6. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  7. [Fixed] Xbox can connect to the android Xbox App, but cannot connect to Windows 10 Console...

in XBoX on Windows
    [Fixed] Xbox can connect to the android Xbox App, but cannot connect to Windows 10 Console...: UPDATE: It works now... Don't know why, I just plugged in my external storage, and it worked... Though, that probably won't work for others. [Xbox Console Companion version: 48.62.6002.00000];...
  8. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  9. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  10. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...