FIXED FOR ME!

Discus and support FIXED FOR ME! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All i did was hit add new... then i put in all my same log in stuff and it let me back in. Thank God! I was worried for a little bit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abreeezy3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. abreeezy3
    abreeezy3 Guest

FIXED FOR ME!

All i did was hit add new... then i put in all my same log in stuff and it let me back in. Thank God! I was worried for a little bit

:)

abreeezy3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Long installs fixed for me!

Great router, bad connection. If I may ask. What Isp do you have and subscribe to?

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 22, 2014
  3. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    Long installs fixed for me!

My installs / updates have only taken 10-15 min as well. The reason some people that are having long installs is because of slow network connections since patches / updates are downloaded at the same time as the disc install. If you have a slow network connection
    your better off unhooking your network while installing and then let the Xbox do the updates at night.

One great feature most people don’t use is the network setting test. It will give you detailed information on your network speeds.

One other note, I was having terrible lag for a couple of days (even after rebooting my router) and when I ran the network setting it showed my speeds as 1 down / 8 up, which just plain wrong. I ended up doing a hard reboot on the XB1 then ran MP network
    test and reran network setting and ended up with 60 down / 18 up.

StrangerJim, Jan 22, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

FIXED FOR ME!

Xbox Live sign in is down at the moment. I think that's what you're referring to...?

CMUchippewa, Jan 22, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

FIXED FOR ME!

Xbox Live sign in is down at the moment. I think that's what you're referring to...?
  6. Oreoman71 Win User

freezing still not fixed for me.

Hi, I have the same problem!!! help please!!
  7. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Long installs fixed for me!

Odd. Maybe something was happening with the company at the time or someone was trying to get into your connection but, glad it is working fine now.
  8. Xbl ViP Win User

What fixed the problem for me

I'm glad that your problem has been resolved...
  9. onyxishere Win User

freezing still not fixed for me.

Some people have had luck with starting the console without logging in. Then starting a game and logging in within the game. It's not much but at least it's something.
Thema:

FIXED FOR ME!

1. FIXED FOR ME! - Similar Threads - FIXED

2. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  3. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  4. Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console: Hi, I’m having frequent problems with my Xbox One X console (out of warranty) where I get E105 errors. I have previously replaced the hard drive in my console but the errors have returned. After...
  5. how do you fix system error E208

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix system error E208: I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the something went wrong screen. Anyone know how...
  6. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  7. FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: So i asked to help downloading forza the other day, ended up reinstall windows now after 1 night game crashes at loading screen right by the playground games symbol ! I paid money for this garbage...
  8. Change Gamertag <fixed>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag <fixed>: Trying to change my gamertag. My desired gamertag says its is available but when I click "Claim It" I get an error that says to contact support. But when I click contact support it says Xbox...
  9. Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?: After typing the first letter of a word the very next letter auto capitalizes. It's been like that for me for forever and it's annoying. It usually only happens on the first word when the keyboard...
  10. SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON PASS NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX 8/13/09 We are getting upset!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON PASS NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX 8/13/09 We are getting upset!!!!: I've been reading all the forums and Microsoft phone support is down , you can't call them , I've bought the character which was supposed to be free but I haven't downloaded her yet, this is not...