FIXED FOR ME!

Discus and support FIXED FOR ME! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All i did was hit add new... then i put in all my same log in stuff and it let me back in. Thank God! I was worried for a little bit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abreeezy3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. abreeezy3
    abreeezy3 Guest

FIXED FOR ME!

All i did was hit add new... then i put in all my same log in stuff and it let me back in. Thank God! I was worried for a little bit

:)

abreeezy3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Long installs fixed for me!

Great router, bad connection. If I may ask. What Isp do you have and subscribe to?

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 22, 2014
  3. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    Long installs fixed for me!

My installs / updates have only taken 10-15 min as well. The reason some people that are having long installs is because of slow network connections since patches / updates are downloaded at the same time as the disc install. If you have a slow network connection
    your better off unhooking your network while installing and then let the Xbox do the updates at night.

One great feature most people don’t use is the network setting test. It will give you detailed information on your network speeds.

One other note, I was having terrible lag for a couple of days (even after rebooting my router) and when I ran the network setting it showed my speeds as 1 down / 8 up, which just plain wrong. I ended up doing a hard reboot on the XB1 then ran MP network
    test and reran network setting and ended up with 60 down / 18 up.

StrangerJim, Jan 22, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

FIXED FOR ME!

Xbox Live sign in is down at the moment. I think that's what you're referring to...?

CMUchippewa, Jan 22, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

FIXED FOR ME!

Xbox Live sign in is down at the moment. I think that's what you're referring to...?
  6. Oreoman71 Win User

freezing still not fixed for me.

Hi, I have the same problem!!! help please!!
  7. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Long installs fixed for me!

Odd. Maybe something was happening with the company at the time or someone was trying to get into your connection but, glad it is working fine now.
  8. LC KN1GHT117 Win User

get me a real fix

I tried clearing the mac address like you said, it gave the console a clean boot up so i thought it couldve been fixed, it went to the home screen i moved across a few tiles and it's been frozen for half an hour
  9. Xbl ViP Win User

What fixed the problem for me

I'm glad that your problem has been resolved...
Thema:

FIXED FOR ME!

1. FIXED FOR ME! - Similar Threads - FIXED

2. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]
  3. What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!

in XBoX on Windows
    What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!: Seriously, what does one have to do? How much does one have to beg? It's been over 2 years since the Games for Windows Marketplace could last retrieve and let us download our past purchases that...
  4. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546
  5. Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Casbah207 [link] [comments]
  6. Anybody knows how to fix this issue with windows's infinite repair looo

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody knows how to fix this issue with windows's infinite repair looo: [IMG] submitted by /u/AliGamer3000 [link] [comments]
  7. Tips on fixing xbox one controller for liquid damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tips on fixing xbox one controller for liquid damage: Well clumsy me has just spilled coffee on my xbox one controller and now it's going haywire on the dashboard basically the Dpad and analog stick moving by its self. I've opened it up and cleaned...
  8. Is there a way to fix this? I thought this was available in all regions

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to fix this? I thought this was available in all regions: [IMG] submitted by /u/KKKrispyFresh [link] [comments]
  9. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  10. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...