FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED

Discus and support FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I had $8:00 on my gift card, I bought something for $6:00, then I put my internet connection thing in so I can fix my internet, the purches went in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player....o, Jul 8, 2019.

1. FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED

So, I had $8:00 on my gift card, I bought something for $6:00, then I put my internet connection thing in so I can fix my internet, the purches went in and now i still have $8:00, but I got the item!! Help me fix this!!! PLEASE!

:)

Xbox player....o, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Thanks for honest. But if anything happens like this report this bug to Mojang so they can fix. This might have temporary glitch when you fix your internet.
  3. The Glorious 18 Win User

I was just telling if it happens again
  4. The Glorious 18 Win User

IT COULD BE AN EXPLOIT PLEASE BE A SURE TO REPORT THE INDIVIDUAL.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xbox,

Thanks for letting us know you got it fixed I will go ahead and lock the thread as it is resolved.

Brad
  6. CloneTrooper699 Win User

S.H.I.E.L.D Vehicle spawners

Can someone get these mother f#$@ing glitches off this mother f#£%ing game.

It's defiantly the DLCs for me, waste of money, I want a fix or my money back.
Thema:

1. FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED - Similar Threads - FIXED money was

2. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting...
  3. Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!: I had made a purchase on World of Warships named (The Motherload) for $78.74 a couple months ago I made a request to get assistance it took them a whole of 6 weeks to get back with a reply as to...
  4. Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this: The progress of my game remains the same but my character'a save shows as level 1 in every field and I am 22% done with story and 21% completion on the overall game and 6h and 22mins of time...
  5. Fix Halo MCC, and you can have my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Halo MCC, and you can have my money back: It's that simple. I finally gave up on waiting after three weeks of being completely unable to enjoy the product I paid for. Microsoft and 343, I will gladly give you back my money when you repair...
  6. If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!: why can’t you put out a decent product? My project Scorpio edition XBOX1X is a $600 paperweight when it keeps dropping every connection to the internet. Extremely disappointed in Microsoft. Maybe...
  7. I redeemed a R300 gift card but the money is not showing on my xbox but can I do to fix the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a R300 gift card but the money is not showing on my xbox but can I do to fix the ...: I redeemed the gift card on my laptop and then when I got back to my x box the money the I redeemed did my show on my x box I just want to know why is that and how can I fix it...
  8. Microsoft will not fix party chat or friends list. Ask for a refund of your money.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft will not fix party chat or friends list. Ask for a refund of your money.: Over 24 hours and no friends list or party chat. My question is why pay for something you cant use? Microsoft is a multi billion dollar company who chooses not to fix something when its broken. I...
  9. Suspended account due to lack of money, re-post. Some of this has been fixed by other staff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended account due to lack of money, re-post. Some of this has been fixed by other staff.: Im posting on here to tell you that my account has been suspended. The reason is not being able to afford the £40 for another 12 month membership. I cancelled my auto renew happy to move down to...
  10. Profile hacked and gamertag changed and need help. I'm broke and have no money to fix this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile hacked and gamertag changed and need help. I'm broke and have no money to fix this.: I made my account a while ago and didn't change the gamertag so I finnaly log into my account and my gamertag has changed to something I do not like and I want to change it but I have no money to...