FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue

Discus and support FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I boot up modern warfare remastered (and only this game - no other) my xbox one attempts to sync data, fails and instructs me to "try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WISEYMAN, Mar 28, 2019.

1. WISEYMAN
    WISEYMAN Guest

When I boot up modern warfare remastered (and only this game - no other) my xbox one attempts to sync data, fails and instructs me to "try again in a while" as "our service isn't working properly at the moment". Thus, the online multiplayer is unplayable.

I have attempted:

- multiple hard resets (holding power button down for 8-10 secs)

- deleting and re-installing the game

- deleting saved data

- removing and re-adding my xbox account

None of which have had any impact on this issue.

I would appreciate any help

Edit: See Nestor's comment below re. clearing game cache. Combined with a full reinstall of the game, the problem has stopped.

Cheers again guys, thanks for the speedy responses! 5/7

:)

WISEYMAN, Mar 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Wiseyman!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Wisey thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem when attempting to connect to Modern Warfare Remastered. Have you ever been able to connect to this game or have you had this problem ever since you first tried to play the game.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for helpful troubleshooting steps.

I've connected my Xbox One to Xbox Live before, but I can't connect now.

Please let us know if this has helped.
  5. WISEYMAN Win User

Hey Nestor

No worries, these things happen sometimes!

Anyway, help you promised and help you gave! After waiting for the reinstall and trying those steps out the sync problem is definitely fixed. At long last!

Thanks for your speedy reply, you are a godsend! Thanks again!
  6. WISEYMAN Win User

Hi

I've been playing this game since its release in 2016 and have had no issues with it up until this point. This issue just seemed to pop up completely out of the blue and, as far as I am aware, I have done nothing differently

With regards to troubleshooting the network settings, they are all fine. The console is connected via ethernet so always has a strong steady connection. No other game is experiencing this issue.

I'm baffled
Thema:

1. FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue - Similar Threads - FIXED Persistent Data

2. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  3. Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console: Hi, I’m having frequent problems with my Xbox One X console (out of warranty) where I get E105 errors. I have previously replaced the hard drive in my console but the errors have returned. After...
  4. how do you fix system error E208

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix system error E208: I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the something went wrong screen. Anyone know how...
  5. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  6. FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: So i asked to help downloading forza the other day, ended up reinstall windows now after 1 night game crashes at loading screen right by the playground games symbol ! I paid money for this garbage...
  7. Change Gamertag <fixed>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag <fixed>: Trying to change my gamertag. My desired gamertag says its is available but when I click "Claim It" I get an error that says to contact support. But when I click contact support it says Xbox...
  8. Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?: After typing the first letter of a word the very next letter auto capitalizes. It's been like that for me for forever and it's annoying. It usually only happens on the first word when the keyboard...
  9. SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON PASS NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX 8/13/09 We are getting upset!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON PASS NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX 8/13/09 We are getting upset!!!!: I've been reading all the forums and Microsoft phone support is down , you can't call them , I've bought the character which was supposed to be free but I haven't downloaded her yet, this is not...
  10. How do I fix Minecraft PE?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I fix Minecraft PE?: My Minecraft keeps crashing 1-2 seconds in the loading screen, but on airplane mode it crashes after about 10 seconds. I’ve tried uninstalling, offloading then reinstalling, and powering off my...