Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing

Discus and support Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! There is an image on my screen that popped up today of a blue game controller. However, it has a white background that is rather suspicious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaeanL, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PaeanL
    PaeanL Guest

Hello!

There is an image on my screen that popped up today of a blue game controller. However, it has a white background that is rather suspicious looking for something affiliated with Microsoft. I took a few screenshots of what I am seeing below. The 1st is a zoomed-in image, the 2nd is zoomed out, and the 3rd is what happens when I click on it. Any insight into what this image might be or if it is a virus? Also, I can't figure out how to take a screenshot of this, but when I hover my mouse over the icon it reads "Click to have fun with Games".

Thank you!

Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing [​IMG]

:)

PaeanL, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Does it only appear when you have the Edge browser open? Doesn't appear in other browsers?

It could be some extension you have installed in your browser, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner>extensions>manage extensions and see if you find any extensions related to that.
  3. ISeeTigers Win User

Virus on my xbox one IE??

How do you do a bing search from the home screen? Help!!
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

xbox fitness not available?

M0RBIUS - On your Xbox One home screen, go right and select the BING bar at the bottom. Search for the word "Fitness" and it should show up there if it is available.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

HD DVD Player - Can it still be used?

Hey there

Have you tried searching for it using the Bing Page on the left hand side of your Dashboard Home. This may help as it will search everything on Xbox Live including the Market Place where this Application will be help.

Please post back any results

Regards,
  6. UnrealCh13f-98C8A37B Win User

Silent Hill - Downpour

Hey ryder4life187,

According to the Xbox Dashboard "Bing Search", there is no data on Silent Hill - Downpour.

It's kind of weird, but at this point, as Galakra mentioned, it is on Microsoft's side. You will have to play the waiting game to see if they rectify this.
Thema:

1. Fixed PNG on Side of Screen When Searching on Bing - Similar Threads - Fixed PNG Side

2. Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game FPS is horrible when in full screen, restarted to see if it would fix and now xbox...: If im playing a game in fullscreen mode, it will have such a bad fps that the game is unusable. BUT if I press the windows key to pull up the taskbar and windows 11 menu, the game will run...
  3. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...: How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges....
  4. my account was hacked and my enail removed from account unable to recover how do i fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was hacked and my enail removed from account unable to recover how do i fix this?: my account was hacked and email removed before i could change password now tring to log in says email account removed. how do i fix this iv had same email for many years and want it back...
  5. Is there a fix to the super slow download speed on xbox app for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix to the super slow download speed on xbox app for pc: Like title says everything I download through the xbox app for pc my downloads cap at 5 MB/s and usually hover around 4. I have tried the delivery optimization settings and allow download from...
  6. Why haven't this thing been fixed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't this thing been fixed already: Ok so i just bought the pc game pass so i could play Minecraft on the pc instead the Xbox, And its asking me to but it, again. And I've seen many others saying this but yet no admins have...
  7. Minecraft: How do I fix The error message: “error while downloading packs from server”on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How do I fix The error message: “error while downloading packs from server”on...: So one day I booted up my PS4 and tried to join cube craft, and it gives me a message saying “error while downloading packs from server” The day before it didn’t show me this, It just came out of...
  8. I paid for adfree on m/soft solitaire on win 10. My laptop crashed and the man who fixed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for adfree on m/soft solitaire on win 10. My laptop crashed and the man who fixed it...: I paid for adfree on m/soft solitaire on win 10. My laptop crashed and the man who fixed it installed win 11 and I no longer have ad free solitaire. How do I get it back,...
  9. Can't connect to Cloud games online service (+ my weird fix)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to Cloud games online service (+ my weird fix): So I'm having a weird issue with either the PC Xbox App, the Microsoft Store or xCloud in general and MLB The Show 21. I'm basically able to launch the game, however once in the game, it fails to...
  10. How do i fix the error code 0x80070005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the error code 0x80070005?: Hi, i am trying to install the microsoft flight simulator and appear to me the error code 0x80070005, someone can help me to fix it? c2396fd3-9cd8-4b1c-b51b-b896afd7c82c