FIXED

Discus and support FIXED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i asked to help downloading forza the other day, ended up reinstall windows now after 1 night game crashes at loading screen right by the playground... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hung Tang, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Hung Tang
    Hung Tang Guest

FIXED

So i asked to help downloading forza the other day, ended up reinstall windows now after 1 night game crashes at loading screen right by the playground games symbol ! I paid money for this garbage also ordered a logictech g920. So i will try to fix it
    one last time before request for a refund please help

:)

Hung Tang, Aug 19, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

fix this!!!!!!

Many times they will tell users to post here when there is nothing that the moderators/ambassadors in the forum can do. This is a support issue and you will have to work with them. Have you gone to the enforcement site to see what is posted there? enforcement.xbox.com/home
  3. SOL Drummer Win User

fix this!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN CALLING SUPPORT FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS. THEY ALL KEEP TELLING ME TO POST ON THE FORMS, WHICH STILL HAVE NO RESULTS. I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON 3 SEPARATE TIME "WAITING" FOR A MANAGER. SO, EVERYTIME YOU SEE A THREAD, IT WAS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF A CUSTOMER
    SERVICE REP.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Fix this!!

Not sure how your account was "hacked" but if you believe it has been compromised you need to contact support & ask to open an unautherised access case.

If they find the account was not under your control they will pass that info on to the enforcement team who will probably lift the suspension.

You wont get the achievements/gamerscore back though

You can find some things to try here
    http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Fix this!!!

It sounds frustrating, but they must have evidence of you using game saves or some other means of circumventing the achievement system. They look very closely at that before they delete your gamerscore.

I'd say you won't get an answer to your query here, but you can have them look at your case at enforcement.xbox.com

Good luck man.
  6. SiR Ki11SAL0T Win User

FIX THIS.

Congratulations, one person out of hundreds got it and your faith is restored.
Thema:

FIXED

1. FIXED - Similar Threads - FIXED

2. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  4. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hi all, There was another thread about this issue but I'm starting a new one as we still have a problem with gaming headsets not working on both of our Xbox One S controllers. Problem occurred...
  5. Find ALL games (fixed!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL games (fixed!): A while ago i asked if anyone knew how to unhide games previously hidden from your ready to install section without going in the store or looking in your purchase history and everyone agreed its...
  6. How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?: Dear mods, I'm not asking for software, I'm not asking for files, I'm asking for tips or help in any direction. What do I do? I replaced the HDD and made sure it was formatted properly with the...
  7. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  9. Need to fix load time for mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix load time for mission: Look the mission is crazy on avg 5 to 7min to start match in that time a play 5 to 6 match in wot. Great but the download. Crazt stupid 03793e5a-69dc-4f97-b5df-509ee33a4ab0
  10. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...