Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector.

Discus and support Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I press Open disc on the menu of an Xbox 360 or when I press the manually check button the disk tries to open but fails and re closes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleTopper321, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

1. Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector.

When I press Open disc on the menu of an Xbox 360 or when I press the manually check button the disk tries to open but fails and re closes.

Afterwards, I tried using my add on HD DVD drive but it doesn't recognize Xbox 360 games.

I tried opening the page that said manually eject the machine but it doesn't talk about any of the 360 machines.

A little help please?

:)

TripleTopper321, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Xbox one x disc eject keeps going off

Glad that helped. Do try and keep the front of the Xbox as clean as possible, though. I've found even the littlest things can set off the disc ejector and power on/off the console.
  3. ah343117 Win User

failed to authorize disc

4. Mister Maka Win User

Buttons on my console unresponsive (On/Off, Disc Ejector)

Hey there DemFatPoochies!

Can you try fully powering down your Xbox One with your controller and unplug? Once you unplug your Xbox One, please wait for 30 seconds and reconnect. Let us know how it goes :)
  5. cappiman Win User

Xbox 360 scratching my games

Try going to a video rental store and fixing the scratch usually that takes the circular scratch out. Also what Xbox system do you have the Elite (grey Xbox fat system), Arcade (all white and no holes on the side), Arcade Bling Edition (White with holes
    on the side and a silver covering for the disc tray) or Xbox Slim? Usually the Elite and Arcade Editions are known to cause this Circular scratches on the disc.
  6. WinkRKC Win User

Xbox doesn't read games, but reads DVDs.

My Xbox 360 elite won't play my call of duty ghosts game it just says that its a unrecognized disc but my 360 arcade console plays it fine. I've cleared the cache down on the elite but this makes no difference. All my other games play fine its just this
    one. Cheers Wink
Thema:

Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector.

1. Fixing Xbox 360 Elite disc ejector. - Similar Threads - Fixing 360 Elite

2. Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fix Xbox 360 marketplace website!: hello its me again:) we all know about the endless loading times and problems purchasing content on the web its been years and MS knows about this problem and still have not fix it. Because of...
  3. I can't fix Error 80072741 (On my Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix Error 80072741 (On my Xbox 360): So, it all started when I downloaded my profile the first time ever. When I put it back it would not let me log into Xbox Live. Also, When I would type in my password, Next and Remember password...
  4. remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls: ok so, my 360 wont pass the remember password screen. Big sad. Ive tried some of the things on the old thread but nothing worked. anything else to try? 50343b30-2286-49de-bce7-c9620f35dc69
  5. Wanting to add credit card information on an Xbox 360, requires US address - how to fix?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wanting to add credit card information on an Xbox 360, requires US address - how to fix?: I live in the UK and my used Xbox 360 was bought here. My Xbox Live/Microsoft account has its region set to the UK. However, my 360 lists all prices in Dollars and when I try to add my credit card...
  6. : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the...: : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the hdmi it turns off I just want to know how to fix the Xbox 360 slim when its on without the hdmi but when...
  7. My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?: I have several Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S that have backwards compatibility, and that have been running smoothly. A few days ago, my Xbox stopped letting me play any 360 games, claiming...
  8. HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD?: HOW DO I FIX THE BATTLEFRONT DOWNLOAD FOR XBOX 360 FOR GAMES FOR GOLD? 94ac7ab2-f143-4f47-8bd2-5071ee98606c
  9. Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!: I just got an xbox360 s with a year subscription to xbox live my internet and everything else is connected but xbox live isn't! can someone please help I feel really dumb my friend on Nintendo...
  10. Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.: Ok, so Spiderverse and a few other movies are currently broken on the Xbox 360. You can not turn off the Narration which makes the movie unwatchable. Microsoft, why can't you fix it? It took me...