FJ clan is an 18 and up sponsored xbox 1 clan

Discus and support FJ clan is an 18 and up sponsored xbox 1 clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are a respectful based clan, laid back, no meetings, just gaming. We do reward hard work for the clan and host tournaments for different games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DgC BlueBlood, Nov 17, 2014.

1. FJ clan is an 18 and up sponsored xbox 1 clan

We are a respectful based clan, laid back, no meetings, just gaming. We do reward hard work for the clan and host tournaments for different games. Guaranteed to have someone to play with 24/7. If interested hmu FJ Blueblood.

:)

DgC BlueBlood, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Advanced Warfare <3 please read

FJ is recruiting we are 18 and older clan that is sponsored and we are all about gaming and family. We have a casual and competitive groups for clan wars and would love to have you and your boyfriend join. If you would like more details or would like to
    join hit me up with a message and I will get with you

DgC BlueBlood, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Fortes Fortuna Juvat is Recruiting!

Hey everyone, FJ clan is recruiting and we are continually growing.

FJ stands for Fortes Fortuna Juvat or Fortune Favors The Brave. The clan is managed by players who are service members who are currently serving and also players who have a ton of experience running clans/communities. The last clan the Founder and CoFounders
    ran had 1400 members at its peak but left to create FJ due to future visions being different. We have a sponsor based out of Las Vegas, NV along with some affiliates and are always seeking more.

FJ has a ranking structure based off of the Marine Corps and is focused on the Xbox ONE but is spread among many games. We also have a website, www.fjclan.com, and a Battlefield 4 Server.

We are an 18+ mature and respect based clan. We make case-by-case exceptions for players younger than 18.

Interested and want to join and/or get more info? Please contact me, FJ Coffeecup, the Founder of FJ and I will gladly help you or have one of my senior members help you.

Thanks and hope to see future FJ members,

- Coffee

Fortune Favors the Brave "FFTB"

DgC Coffeecup, Nov 17, 2014
  4. DgC BlueBlood Win User

Advanced Warfare <3 please read

FJ is recruiting we are 18 and older clan that is sponsored and we are all about gaming and family. We have a casual and competitive groups for clan wars and would love to have you and your boyfriend join. If you would like more details or would like to
    join hit me up with a message and I will get with you
  5. xHomeless Hank Win User

Im looking for a good clan

Hi if you are on Xbox One Exiles are currently recruiting, we are not a skill based clan more of a community clan. Currently Winning our league of clan wars, we are a 18+ sponsored clan with meetings, game nights and prize tournements. Message me on Xbox
    One if you are interested.
  6. xHomeless Hank Win User

Looking for a Clan!!

We are a sponsored 18+ clan that hold; meetings, games nights and prized tournaments. We are a respectful community based clan, with a competitive team.

CURRENTLY IN PLATINUM DIVISION ON CLAN WARS

If your interested in joining add me on Xbox One

Thanks
  7. xHomeless Hank Win User

Looking for a Casual, Chatty, Fun clan!

We are a sponsored 18+ clan that hold; meetings, games nights and prized tournaments. We are a respectful community based clan, with a competitive team.

If your interested in joining add me on Xbox One

Thanks
  8. HG XLKOTEKA VI Win User

HOMICIDAL GAMING - MULTI-CLAN COMMUNITY - FASTEST GROWING -

Also for any other clan out there, Homicidal Gaming, is actively sponsoring clans. Again, hit me up on the box ASAP
Thema:

FJ clan is an 18 and up sponsored xbox 1 clan

1. FJ clan is an 18 and up sponsored xbox 1 clan - Similar Threads - clan sponsored clan

2. Bullying by clans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying by clans: My gamertag has been forcibly changed by enforcement for the 2nd time in 3 years ! Have had for 9yrs total. I won appeal 3yrs ago and i'm appealing again. Last time was a clan bullying me . i...
  3. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48
  4. Why can't we just have system wide clan support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we just have system wide clan support?: Integrated into the OS for all multiplayer games? Ive been a member 10 years im 25. I would so much appreciate it! Or games like COD crossplay. 5403b83f-1e06-4528-aded-0b2f707c60ef
  5. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  6. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  7. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  8. QuiT Gaming is recruiting new Members for X1 (Sponsored Clan)(Max Level)(Diamond Div)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QuiT Gaming is recruiting new Members for X1 (Sponsored Clan)(Max Level)(Diamond Div): QuiT Gaming has been around since 2014 and is an online gaming community made up from competitive gamers that wanted to bring the fun back into gaming. We are a Xbox One gaming community, with...
  9. Recruiting for next clan wars *sponsored**READ*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recruiting for next clan wars *sponsored**READ*: Simpl3 Gaming is a new clan created by me and my friend we are wanting to create a good environment for gamers we accept all game modes we will also be apart of clan wars and on the side be...
  10. looking for clan sponsors and info how to get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for clan sponsors and info how to get them: we are MoS we are a xbox clan on xbox360 and xbox one ...we are 7 years old and won first in eu for rainbow vegas and now conpete and win clan wars on the c.o.d ghosts clan wars , we have around...