Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

Discus and support Flagged gamertag needs an appeal in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Several failed/gamertag0000 recommendations I'd finally Decided on a handle when I get the "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." Why?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/landoscommando, May 17, 2021.

1. Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

Several failed/gamertag0000 recommendations I'd finally Decided on a handle when I get the "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one."

Why?

Do my research on said gamertag and it seems harmless. Bing, google, yahoo, Dictionary, urban Dictionary, dark web, etc. Nothing turns up as a reason this should be flagged, it's an surname of English decent...

With no where else to turn I hit up support. Now the support person was great they really tried to help me and said they couldn't find reason for a flag on the name either.

I'd like to make an appeal for the name I want. Maybe there can be developed a gamertag appeal process in the future.

P.S. I'm not posting the actual GT, have a feeling people will like it as much as I do.

submitted by /u/landoscommando
    [link] [comments]

/u/landoscommando, May 17, 2021
  2. Deja Vu Skies Win User

Crimson Skies?

Took the Liberty of adding all posted gamertags, may need a Flag runner soon...
  3. xevo7x Win User

wrongful reporting

How about automated flagging of accounts by a company that has no valid avenue to discuss or appeal, I was flagged in forza 4 due to a cloud save game glitch and have no recourse it seems.
  4. xevo7x Win User

FORZA 4 FLAGGED

How about automated flagging of accounts by a company that has no valid avenue to discuss or appeal, I was flagged in forza 4 due to a cloud save game glitch and have no recourse it seems.

I have over 200 dollars invested in a game that was wrongfully flagged.

Interesting thing is I had just purchased season pass and VIP when this occurred.

Microsoft or turn 10 need to address this.

The *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is not a valid address and is returned undeliverable which is interested because they say if you have any questions about the ban or flagging you need to go there.

VERY FRUSTRATED AFTER A MONTH OF THIS
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Can I get my old gamertag back

Without a doubt that gamertag would be flagged as offensive, You won't be able to get it back and to change your current assigned gamertag you would need to pay $10, Theres no way around the gamertag change fee after a forced gamertag change.
  6. Jcapps22 Win User

MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!

i legit got banned literally 10 mins after sending the message. the message was in the enforcement notification. like it automatically flagged it for some reason. Here's the thing, i've been able to appeal a similar ban last year and why can't i appeal
    this ban?
Thema:

Flagged gamertag needs an appeal

1. Flagged gamertag needs an appeal - Similar Threads - Flagged gamertag needs

2. AC4 Black Flag 360 disc 2 doesn't work on XBOX One and can't purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC4 Black Flag 360 disc 2 doesn't work on XBOX One and can't purchase: hey I have two problems: 1. I have a release 360 version of AC4 Black Flag so it contains two discs - disc 1 for single player campaign and disc 2 for multiplayer modes. disc 1 works perfectly...
  3. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: So I've read in previous forums that assassin's creed black flag didn't need backwards compatibility because they sell it for Xbox one. And it wasn't appearing in my purchased games because I...
  4. Assassins creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag: I have purchased 3 resources pack add ons i have not got any of them on my game i Got 2 of them 2days ago c46ed688-64c8-4632-bbc7-1d16928e4739
  5. Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Black flag disc won't install on xbox one: Purchased black flag disc copy a while back and went to load into it today, only to get the this disc is not playable here message. The disk is clean with no scratches and I've not had issue...
  6. Xbox Gamerpic being flagged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerpic being flagged?: I've been trying to set this(see attached image) as my custom gamerpic but it won't work as I found out it was "flagged" in the system. Xbox enforcement team please resond letting me know why it...
  7. Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Assassins Creed Unity+Black Flag bundle: So a while back i received an xbox for christmas that included both games but only redeemed one at the time. Is there any way to redeem the other one today? ed6d561d-affa-4ad7-ad48-21333bffaf10
  8. Assassin's creed IV black flag update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed IV black flag update: Recently tired to reinstall Assassins creed 4. i cannot install a 2.3GB update required to launch the game, installing the update results in it stopping 10%ish in and then i get a pop up...
  9. xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change: Hello, I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem. I bought game Assasin's creed Black flag - on the box is written...
  10. Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag IV: Install Stops@ 0.8%: Help please. I've done a complete factory reset, a soft reset, uninstalled and tried downloading again (numerous times), have 119GB free internal hard drive space, switched everything off and...