flash drives

Discus and support flash drives in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will a 2.0 128gb flash drive work on a xbox 360 its the xbox that has the detachable memory on the top of it c154d856-7641-472e-8f48-78aadcef6e72 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SethWallace1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. SethWallace1
    SethWallace1 Guest

flash drives

will a 2.0 128gb flash drive work on a xbox 360 its the xbox that has the detachable memory on the top of it

:)

SethWallace1, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

Transferring a game save from old xbox 360.

If you have a flash drive, just plug in the flash drive to your new console, move the profile to the flash drive. Then plug the flash drive into the old console, copy the save file to the flash drive. The move them both back over to the new console.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Flash Drive

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Flash Drive

Check the following link to learn about Xbox 360 storage devices and options for storing and moving Xbox 360 content:

support.xbox.com/.../storage
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

flash drive

Hello Rochelle,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to add more storage space to your Xbox 360. You can definitely use a flash drive for this as long as it meets the minimum requirements. Please visit these support article for
    all the information you would need:

Using USB flash drives with Xbox 360

Xbox 360 storage

Xbox 360 USB flash drive FAQ

Hope this helps!
  6. dup7d71ce78-208b-487 Win User

Flash Drive

You can definitely use a FlashDrive for additional Storage space. The only thing that is not recommended by Xbox is using a FlashDrive (NOT compatible by Xbox) as a primary source for your downloaded content. As a back-up storage for games
    and content it will work great.

Your Xbox will prompt you if it has performance/compatibilities issues with your FlaskDrive.
Thema:

flash drives

1. flash drives - Similar Threads - flash drives

2. Downloaded Game to Flash Drive on XBox360 Not Working After Console Shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Game to Flash Drive on XBox360 Not Working After Console Shutdown: I have an xbox 360, update to date on all updates. Have a live account. Purchased Halo:Reach through the marketplace. purchased a compatible usb drive. plug usb drive into Xbox 360, recognized by...
  3. XBOX1 won't use my 2TB 3.0 480mbps Flash Drive as game installation location

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 won't use my 2TB 3.0 480mbps Flash Drive as game installation location: I have tried literally everything from CMD, diskpart, chkdsk, diskpart clean, completely wipe and delete the partition and reformat NTFS. Tried disk manager, made sure it's MBR type and my Xbox...
  4. i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data: please help me and tell me anthing to bring my data back 97aa9890-41a2-41f0-9b2b-54a340cd4c34
  5. flash drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    flash drive: hi...i need to get more memory for my xbox 360 s. model 1439, what should i purchase. just want to play watch dogs and dont have enough memory. if its a flash drive, is there a certain brand i...
  6. Xbox 360 updating through USB flash drive doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 updating through USB flash drive doesn't work.: I haven't played on my Xbox 360 for a while and wanted to get back on. When I do it tells me I have to install a update or I will be disconnected from Xbox live. I start downloading the update and...
  7. Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive: Hi. Has anyone experienced their Xbox 360S not recognizing a SanDisk 32GB flash drive? It's brand new and works in the Windows computer. I also have an Ativa 4GB that it does recognize; just not...
  8. Putting games from pc onto USB/flash drive

in XboX Insiders
    Putting games from pc onto USB/flash drive: So I have farming simulator from xbox game pass pc on my computer and I was wondering if there is a way of putting the game onto a USB/ flash drive so I can play it on my laptop and if so how?...
  9. Transferring content from flash drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring content from flash drive: I am trying to transfer some previous downloaded movies that I have on my computer to my xbox 360 game console. I will be able to use a 16gb flash drive. But Im not sure of the procedure to go...
  10. Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???: Same ?as subject as im getting conflicting answres... f6391a30-e4aa-4a71-a88c-322297540d61