Flat finish - Gears 5

Discus and support Flat finish - Gears 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not played the campaign yet but I've not heard bad things about it which is good for me lol c6f3b7a8-b57b-4067-9346-d6d842f7887d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Flat finish - Gears 5

Not played the campaign yet but I've not heard bad things about it which is good for me lol

:)

XS1CkSk1LLZX94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Pandy Yato Win User

Flat finish - Gears 5

I havent finished yet but this is my first time playing Gears and I have quite unexpectedly fallen in live with so I dont mind a cliffhanger type ending as it may encourage me to play the next one.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Flat finish - Gears 5

I haven’t touched the campaign yet cuz this is all i hear.... CLIFFHANGER!!!!
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Flat finish - Gears 5

Beats 4's ending, all I'm gonna say lmao but yeah I see where you're coming from
    Besides 3s happy, "we have tomorrow" ending, I thought 4 had one of the better endings in the series.

Sure, the story in Gears 4 overall was pretty basic, but I thought the ending was a nice, unexpected surprise.

Again without getting into spoilers, I found the implications exciting and was happy with how they played out in 5. Plus, I liked how they dabbled in some of the backstory for a certain character.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Flat finish - Gears 5

I enjoyed the ending. With everything that transpired in Gears 5, especially a certain scene that I won't spoil, I'm curious about where the will take the story for Gears 6.

In my opinion, the ending of 5 was similar to the 1st game; basically the battle is over, but the war has just begun.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Flat finish - Gears 5

Hi there,

Please remember to insert some kind of *SPOILER!* tag in your post, next time! I haven't even finished Gears 4 and this post has potentially ruined things..

Thanks,

L
Thema:

Flat finish - Gears 5

1. Flat finish - Gears 5 - Similar Threads - Flat finish Gears

2. I cant run human flat fall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant run human flat fall: I cant run a game downloaded from microsoft store: Human fall flat on steam on xbox one s. I reinstalled it. I cant see it on my game list. 4c553ca8-4308-4065-bdc0-ebb1c089a8db
  3. Two players on human fall flat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two players on human fall flat: We have bought human fall flat for our Xbox one, which is connected to our TV. We bought it virtually from the online store. We cannot get another player on and get it to go into split screen. My...
  4. How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?: How do I choose which layers of blocks I want on my superflats in the newest version of Minecraft? 71017de6-2d53-4e1e-88f4-1e4822e1f9a0
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Doesn't Let Me Click On Flat World.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Doesn't Let Me Click On Flat World.: I Have Tried Clicking With My Mouse And Using The PS3 Controller While Tapping On Flat World Settings And It Wouldn't Change To Flat World. ? It Looks Like A Computer Buggy Problem On Windows...
  6. Succes human fall flat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Succes human fall flat: hello, someone can check if there is no problem with the success smooth movement on the game human fall flat. I try more than 50 times to follow the different videos however the success is not...
  7. The Menu System is terrible. Flat out terrible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Menu System is terrible. Flat out terrible.: Not only is navigating super confusing and filled with stuff you don't need but the game doesn't save properly when playing co-op. Absolutely terrible. No excuse. These are the reasons why...
  8. Green Flat Tv, no possibility to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Flat Tv, no possibility to play: Hello, we baugth our sun for Christmas the Xbox One. After a view days, the Xbox doesnt "work"! The TV stays on a green screen!! Now i need help as soon as possible because my son is really sad...
  9. Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement: I have been trying to find a replacement ribbon for my xbox one elite controller unsuccessfully. Found similar ribbon but it is way too wide. If anyone knows where I could order one or at least...
  10. Just me or is next-gen falling a bit flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just me or is next-gen falling a bit flat?: I have tried it. Do I like it? Yes, especially the UI. Will I go out and buy it in it's current configuration? No. Why? Main: Dedicated cores. When you free up otherwise dedicated cores...