Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC

Discus and support Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an issue where, when playing Halo Reach (campaign, multiplayer, or firefight) in the MCC, the visuals will flicker black-and-white triangles,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CyberKnight1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC

I have an issue where, when playing Halo Reach (campaign, multiplayer, or firefight) in the MCC, the visuals will flicker black-and-white triangles, almost as if it's drawing an extremely low-res version of the screen before immediately drawing the complete version. I was able to capture it with the Game DVR (seizure warning; the flickering is really intense towards the end of the video):

https://youtu.be/oP36XW1Kwno

I'm on a Series X the Alpha ring. This issue started occurring just in the last month -- I can't pinpoint the exact time or a certain Insider build, but I haven't it started sometime in the month of September. (I think it happened at the same time as an issue I had with Twitch, which would put it around the 24th of September.) Reach is the only game engine that seems to have this issue; other Halo games in the MCC work fine, as do other complete games. I've filed a bug report through the console, but I'm curious to see if anyone has had any similar issues.

submitted by /u/CyberKnight1
    [link] [comments]

/u/CyberKnight1, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Friday the 13th for the Holidays?

Halo: Reach on MCC for me <3.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Halo reach is installed but cannot find game

That would be because that Halo Reach version is part of the Halo Master Chief Collection (highlighted by the Masterchief hemet icon in the top left of the item)....Reach is an add-on for the MCC.

It won't show up unless you have the MCC installed. If you click on the Reach icon highlighted in the first screenshot, it says it is part of the MCC in the description

At least that's how I understand it anyway
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

Halo Reach and Fable are probably my favorite OG xbox games.🙂
    Halo Reach wasn't on the original Xbox. Halo and Halo 2 were though. Halo Reach was on the Xbox 360, and soon coming to MCC.
Thema:

Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC

1. Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC - Similar Threads - Flickering triangles Halo

2. (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

in XboX Insiders
    (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]: I just got a Xbox One X from GameStop to replace my OG XBONE, everything worked fine for the last 3 hours, signed up for the beta Ring, downloaded the beta Ring update, and tried to watch YouTube....
  3. Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one: When I plug in my steering wheel(Logitech G920) the screen blinks and flickers but when I unplug it. The Xbox works fine. I have contacted Xbox and they said there is a patch coming out December....
  4. Horizontal white flickering line

in XboX Insiders
    Horizontal white flickering line: Anyone having an issue with a horizontal white flickering line on the Series X? Problem only started to happen when I downloaded the insider programme for Dolby Vision. Happens when streaming...
  5. LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S: Anyone have issues with screen going black every couple of seconds? I’m in the alpha skip as well. Doesn’t do it while gaming. Just while on Home Screen, games and app section and right now on...
  6. Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X: Hello! I've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on XSX and started to notice strange texture behavior. Sometimes window frames, faces and clothes have black flickering texture on it. Is it...
  7. Who else agree that nowadays is preferable to have flicker/black screen when entering SDR...

in XboX Insiders
    Who else agree that nowadays is preferable to have flicker/black screen when entering SDR...: Doesn't you guys think HDR dashboard should have been prior to 4K implementation? It's a pain to wait for flickering when TV is constantly switching between SDR and HDR, even when alternating...
  8. flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems: hi. it's a week or two that i got my new xbox series s and have this weird issues in cod warzone. the screen is flickering and i dont know what the problem is. can it be the console hardware?...
  9. I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.: I've done all the trouble shoots, messed with video settings and thr pixels. I've had it service once from a surge issue two months ago. I plan on sending it back fir repairs again. Each time it...
  10. Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines: [IMG] My LG TV has a very dark HDR gaming mode. Therefore I was very happy when Dolby Vision was available in the Beta Insider Ring Update. But I have a little problem with Dolby Vision.When...