flickering xbox 360 in grey tones

Discus and support flickering xbox 360 in grey tones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Flickering xbox 360 in grey tones. I Have used it for many yearswith no problems. Yesterday it started flickering in grey tones, its impossilbe to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeleostTie2663, Mar 24, 2017.

1. flickering xbox 360 in grey tones

Hey

Flickering xbox 360 in grey tones. I Have used it for many yearswith no problems. Yesterday it started flickering in grey tones, its impossilbe to se anything on the screen. It works at my frinds place. I got a samsung tv. witch I have used for all the years
    I have got the xbox.

Hope any can help.

Greetings Louise

:)

TeleostTie2663, Mar 24, 2017
  2. chad
    chad Guest
    Will there be a new Fight Night for the Xbox One?

You do make a good point in your post.....I would also think we are at a point in gaming that players should show aging over career. I.E. grey hair, losing muscle tone etc.....

3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Xbox 360 is grey

I would recommend you go buy a HDMI cable and use that instead. Better picture and sound also flickering xbox 360 in grey tones :) I am sure your Vizio has HDMI ports.

Let us know if that works out for youflickering xbox 360 in grey tones :)

Good luck

geekfather, Mar 24, 2017
  4. flickering xbox 360 in grey tones

Hey there TeleostTie2663,

We have some steps
    here
    that can help troubleshoot your issue. If it works on your friend's TV but not yours, it could be an issue with your TV. Have you also tried different cables connecting the console to the TV?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Mar 31, 2017
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Hey there TeleostTie2663,

We have some steps
    here
    that can help troubleshoot your issue. If it works on your friend's TV but not yours, it could be an issue with your TV. Have you also tried different cables connecting the console to the TV?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. dsh210 Win User

360s Console Freezing / Black Screen

Thanks for the link, but I already checked that out.

I get no warning-message or warning light. Sometimes when it freezes, it freezes a random color (such as skin-tone or grey).

My fear is that I will have to send it in for repair and be without an xbox for a month.
  7. geekfather Win User

Xbox 360 is grey

I would recommend you go buy a HDMI cable and use that instead. Better picture and sound also :) I am sure your Vizio has HDMI ports.

Let us know if that works out for you:)

Good luck
  8. Motion Matt Win User

Xbox Video movies come in way too dark.

Same issue here with Netflix app on Xbox 360. Looks like a high contrast ratio issue: darker tones are crushed into blacks. Brighter tones crushed into whites. No problem viewing same Netflix programs on Chromecast on same TV. Both
    use HDMI.
  9. RAIDEN496 Win User

LG HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color issue (Screen flickering)

not sure if the flickering is the same. But i have a sony 4k with HDR and when ever i am playing games i will get flickering., The screen does no flicker as in a HDMI problem as in turning on and off. It's more like the color flickering from dark to light
    really fast. But If I turn off 4k on the Xbox it will correct the problem.
Thema:

1. flickering xbox 360 in grey tones - Similar Threads - flickering 360 grey

2. Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't run in fullscreen mode (Screen Flickering + FPS drop): I need help ***Moved from Windows 10/Performance & System failures*** 67625df1-32c5-46de-b7b9-b11e5f52278f
  3. Blu Ray/DVD leads to static and flickering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray/DVD leads to static and flickering: I'm having issues with playing DVDs or Blu Rays on my Xbox X. My games work just fine, but once I insert a DVD with the Blu Ray app on, the display starts flickering, switching between static,...
  4. Texture flicker on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture flicker on 360: So, most games work normally, some just flicker the texture like objects clipping (CoD Ghosts), but others(spec ops the line and Asuras wrath so far) this happens: 's video - Texture flicker |...
  5. Xbox 360 screen flickering issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 screen flickering issues: Hello I've been having problems with my Xbox 360 for a while now. Whenever it's set to 720p or higher, it flickers and I get green bars accross the screen. When I set it to 1080p or above, it...
  6. I got a strange flickering light on my xbox 360 S console, it's the light where you touch ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a strange flickering light on my xbox 360 S console, it's the light where you touch ...: The light stops flickering sometimes if i open the disc tray, but now it will open, close immediately, and the light still flickers, if it stops, i can play a disc game for a 30-45 mins. but then...
  7. 360 Flickering, artifacts, GPU issue?? 4 weeks old.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Flickering, artifacts, GPU issue?? 4 weeks old.: hey everyone. I purchases a brand new xbox 360 E 250GB just 4 weeks ago. Iv had no issues what so ever until about 10 minutes ago. I had it running on a pc monitor through HDMI on 1080p. Then i...
  8. Xbox 360 strange video flickering ONLY when playing a game. Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 strange video flickering ONLY when playing a game. Need Help: After doing the latest Xbox 360 update ALL of my 360 games have this strange flickering problem only when I play a game from the disc. I can watch videos just fine. Hooked up the 360 to another...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim screen flickering yellow problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim screen flickering yellow problem: Hi a couple weeks ago, my xbox 360 has been acting *** lately, when I start up the dashboard, there are yellow spots that keep appearing everywhere, I restarted it then it was still there, can...
  10. Xbox 360 keeps flickering back - HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 keeps flickering back - HDMI: Basically every-time I'm playing Call of Duty: Ghosts my screen will flicker screen and cause me to die in multiplayer? The black screen will usually last about 2-3 seconds. I've got a HDMI cable...