flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star

Discus and support flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to fly the dark star plane in top gun and have gotten pretty far once...after doing the roll i never found cape canavaral, but was dead on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimLaffargue, May 28, 2022.

1. JimLaffargue
    JimLaffargue Guest

Im trying to fly the dark star plane in top gun and have gotten pretty far once...after doing the roll i never found cape canavaral, but was dead on the gps line and was at the right speed, think it was 9 times sound, but since i never found canavaral i never advance??? The next time i could only get to switching the beacon light on, just before activating the scram jet engines and i continually get "re-start". Don't know why. I also was able to switch on fuel cells just before activating scram engines once but since then i can't find the fuel cells which were on the right side lower panel. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

JimLaffargue, May 28, 2022
  2. JimLaffargue Win User

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful and I have been able to complete the flight once, it's not easy at Mach 9!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yeah I am intending on going to the achievement for going from a Asobo studio to Microsoft. It should take a lot less time :) gonna take some practice though

Glad you got it done!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You likely overstressed the aircraft. I'd turn off any realism until you get the hang of it

The roll is very early on in the trip. It takes about half an hour to complete

This is a good instructional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaZ2vdVRZNw
  5. beamynobledrew Win User

beta for xbox?

So whats the full recap on flight sim 2020????
  6. dempup Win User

XBOX ONE X and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi There.

No other editions of MS Flight Sim. has been released on the Xbox One series. Currently MS Flight Sim. 2020 is announced for Xbox One, but no release date has been announced yet!
Thema:

1. flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star - Similar Threads - flight sim 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot...: Hello, Have upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate for an XBOX ONE X to access Cloud gaming and specifically Microsoft Flight SIM 2020. Looked up some info online and found something about deleting the...
  3. bell helicopter flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bell helicopter flight sim 2020: hi fellow flight sim fans. i have downloaded the bell helicopter on flight sim 2020 and for some reason in my random clickings when first using the helicopter i have activated the engine failure....
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Auto Pilot Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Auto Pilot Not working: I ran into a problem with the last update, SU 7 I think, where enabling auto pilot causes the aircraft to veer sharply to either the left or right then spirals into the ground. Rather than waste...
  5. Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020: I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) to my new computer. but it will not let me download it. I tried to install it through game pass, and after that I bought it. and it still...
  6. Flight Sim 2020 Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 Keeps Crashing: Hi, I have MSFS 2020 on my pc and I've tried everything to get this game from not crashing, Putting it in safe mode, remove my joystick I have for it, reinstalling the game from steam, restarting...
  7. Flight Sim 2020 Nav control in VR fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Sim 2020 Nav control in VR fail: Since last update when running in VR and I need to control the Navigation or Map panel they simply do not work , left clicking the mouse on start the stopwatch or dragging the panel around the...
  8. Microsoft Flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim 2020: Hard drive died and I bought a digital copy and I need a new download to get started ? e387eeb1-ebe1-4de8-815c-8f90fee188f2
  9. Peripherals Not Registering in Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Peripherals Not Registering in Flight Sim 2020: I currently have a CH Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant. When I plug them into the USB, the computer sees them just fine. When I load FS2020, they do not appear as available controllers. I have...
  10. Microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim 2020: I just purchased the sukhoi su57 from the in game store for Microsoft flight sim 2020 on Xbox series X, I deleted everything and still says not enugh space on the disc so I cant install it despite...