Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Build

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Build in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Hope you guys are safe at home, I would like to register in the hub to test Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha build, I am FSX and all previous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by davaidbh, Apr 9, 2020.

1. davaidbh
    davaidbh Guest

Hi Everyone,

Hope you guys are safe at home, I would like to register in the hub to test Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha build, I am FSX and all previous generations fan and would like to test the awesome new 2020 version, I cannot find the game in the xbox hub and neither
    I can register or login to the insider account in the fs2020 website, can anybody assist me and put my foot at the door stop.

Really appreciated.

:)

davaidbh, Apr 9, 2020
  2. GameBreakngNews Win User

I had the same problem and when I switched to IE it worked just fine.
  3. GameBreakngNews Win User

oh, it is now called Microsoft Edge lol sorry
  4. GameBreakngNews Win User

I had the same problem with the loggin. pretty simple, don't go to the website using chrome, use internet explorer. SOLVED lol
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

@007killerRozhkov If you're having an issue, we'd recommend you create a new thread so we can focus on your issue, like we will try to focus on answering the questions and solving the issue of the OP of this thread. We do not want to get distracted from
    the problems or questions at hand if your solution differs from OPs.

The Flight Simulator Beta is being handled by invites right now, so be sure to sign up, using the links @MistressSara provided, and if they select you, you'll get an email with steps to follow on what the next steps are.
  6. davaidbh Win User

Thanks everyone for trying to help me out, indeed it worked with Edge and not Chrome, looks like Microsoft has personal issue with Chrome, Apparently :)

Any way I asked them a question if I can join the Alpha program to test the MFS 2020 and below is their reply, I am quiet disappointed :-(

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

We have completed the recruitment process for Alpha and registration is currently closed. In order to join the Insider Program, you'll need to wait for the recruitment window to open again.

Make sure to keep an eye on
    our official website
    for exclusive news and announcements. We'll share more information about all the planes and features included in the sim, as well as the minimum requirements and compatible peripherals, closer to release. This is also where we'll announce
    when the registration window will open again.

Best regards,

Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Build - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 (testing)

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 (testing): I would love to try out Microsoft flight simulator 2020 , and i have become an insider and have uploaded my pc specs and signed up as posted on https://www.flightsimulator.com/insider-program-faq/...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 alpha installation issue

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator 2020 alpha installation issue: Hi Everyone, I just got an alpha invitation. I am in the process of installing flight simulator 2020 alpha. I installed Xbox insider hub and selected the “Show in Store” icon which was going to...
  4. How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?: Hello, I would like to participate to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program. I am a RC modelist and use to flight Helicopter. I am using a desktop PC with Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  5. Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be accessible to blind users?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be accessible to blind users?: Hello all! I'm a completely blind aviation enthusiast with a deep interest in flight simming. This has been a passion of mine for a pretty long time, but I've really started getting serious...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Question: Hello, my name is Ervin. And i wold like to speak with user Cyberbiker, about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. ( From Here...
  7. Live Gold for flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold for flight Simulator 2020?: Hi everyone, Will the new Microsoft flight simulator need xbox live gold to even play single player mode or do we need xbox live gold and is the game only multiplayer?...
  8. Flight Simulator for Xbox 2020 Release Date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator for Xbox 2020 Release Date?: Is there a release date for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox? 7f86f263-545d-4210-8d24-6509bc3cadbd
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 only for Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flight Simulator 2020 only for Series X: Hi, is the new microsoft flight simulator only coming for the new Xbox Series X or is it coming or to the Xbox One S and has this been confirmed? 74563a94-cf88-4474-be48-86766640de28
  10. How I can join this Alpha of Flight Simulator 2020

in XboX Insiders
    How I can join this Alpha of Flight Simulator 2020: Hi guys, if I try to login on their website I got there parameters on my URL and I can't login : ?autherror=xbla_invalid Their website : https://www.flightsimulator.com Any clue ?...