flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop

Discus and support flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; flight sim keeps crashing is there a patch or something to fix this? Version1.21.1.13.0 installed. thanks 0a53ea69-0819-42c1-a6b7-90c2c5ee5dcb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thepaul73, Dec 8, 2021.

1. thepaul73
    thepaul73 Guest

flight sim keeps crashing is there a patch or something to fix this? Version1.21.1.13.0 installed. thanks

:)

thepaul73, Dec 8, 2021
  2. ViralTalky Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Crashes to Desktop

Hi,

I know you say your PC exceeds the minimum requirements, but could you please provide us with your system specs please?

Thanks
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solutions provided by the game developer through the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...ns-Crashing-CTDs-issues-Basic-Troubleshooting

If none of the solutions provided in the article above solve the problem, try the alternative provided in the article below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016107019

- If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, I suggest you contact game support, as it is a specific issue, to contact them, please use the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if anything changes, please.
  5. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

6. malvadezaTONI Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

My Flight Simulator 2020 was crashing non stop during gameplay, it suddenly crashes and closes the game back to the desktop. My computer is an Alienware r3, i7 7700hq, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. I have tried everything, lowest graphics, all set to minimum, etc,
    and it still crashed. So a simple fix SOLVED everything and it never crashed again: SET THE MAXIMUM FPS TO 30. With this configuration it never crashed again, even on ULTRA, it does not crash, and now I am able to play for as long as I want, with no freezing
    nor crashing. I hope it helps, because the crashing to desktop is annoying.
Thema:

1. flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop - Similar Threads - flight simulator 2020

2. Unable to re-install Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-install Flight Simulator 2020: My motherboard or possibly CPU failed and I had to renew. As I had to do this I upgraded the components . The "new" PC was able to boot into Windows 11 (which I had upgraded to some weeks before...
  3. Cannot reinstall MS Flight Simulator 2020 for PC purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall MS Flight Simulator 2020 for PC purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, I cannot reinstall FS 2020 on my PC. I was promised a call back by an expert but it never happened. You find below a screen shot that I hope can lead to some solution. Can anybody help me?...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 installation woes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 installation woes: In the interest of full disclosure: 1. I am not installing this as a game. It is for my son and some of his fellow aviation students to do serious flight training 2. Although I currently...
  5. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: will microsoft flight simulator 2020 work on a xbox one 3f2beb89-e499-4fdd-9d21-40fade041c3e
  6. Unprecise Mouse Movement in Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unprecise Mouse Movement in Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I'm experiencing a really annoying iusse when playing Flight Simulator on my Xbox Series X. Everything is working well in genrall but the mouse movment is way to laggy and thereore...
  7. Xbox Series X Flight Simulator 2020 Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Flight Simulator 2020 Marketplace?: I am having trouble purchasing anything from the Marketplace. Do I need to register or sign up for something before I can use it? Where would I do this? Can someone help? Thank you....
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 вылетает без ошибкиn [MSFS 2020 Crashes without error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 вылетает без ошибкиn [MSFS 2020 Crashes without error]: Мой ПК: Intel Xeon E5-2630 v2 GTX 1060 3g 32 gb ram Windows 11 2965823e-f54a-4fe6-8940-63fd0a6be6a8
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download speed: Hi I've have been reading threads in forums to try to figure this out and I'm not alone. I just give up on downloading this game. 2 Mbits/s in download speed. It's going to take forever! Why...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for XBox: I've only used older MS Flight Sim on my PC. I got a new XBox and want to use the FS. Will it operate just like the one on my PC? Can I plan a flight, use checklists, etc?...