Flight Simulator Install Question

Discus and support Flight Simulator Install Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was pre-ordering Flight Simulator in prep for the launch in a couple weeks. In the dialog box where it asked upon which device I wished to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillHarvey5, Aug 2, 2020.

1. BillHarvey5
    BillHarvey5 Guest

I was pre-ordering Flight Simulator in prep for the launch in a couple weeks. In the dialog box where it asked upon which device I wished to install it, it said it didn't have any devices on record. (True) Then it said to add my PC, I needed to change sign-in
    options on my PC to sign in to my newly-created MS account. So I am confused, and my question is this:

To use the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, do I now have to sign my computer in to my Microsoft account every time I use it?
    I don't have a sign-in on my computer at all right now since I'm 71 years old and am the only user in my house.

If I have to start signing in to MS all the time, I'm going to have to reconsider the purchase of this game.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Bill

:)

BillHarvey5, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. domuhnic Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

do you have a link for the flight simulator in question?
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes, to play the game, you do need to sign in on your Microsoft account each time you want to play it. When you purchase the game, it gets attached to your Microsoft account, so you can install it again without being charged again, and also proves that
    you own the game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Yes, you can install Flight Simulator 2020 on more than one computer.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator Install Question - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Install

2. Microsoft flight simulator Xbox one release question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator Xbox one release question: I have a question people are telling me Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is only coming down for PC on Tuesday also Some people are telling me it is coming out for PC and Xbox on Tuesday so is he...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for Xbox (not PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for Xbox (not PC): Yes hello, have not seen a release date for FS2020 for Xbox. With PC version coming out Aug. 18th, how far behind will the console version release be? Thanks, JK...
  4. How To Join Pre Release Of Flight Simulator 2020

in XboX Insiders
    How To Join Pre Release Of Flight Simulator 2020: I am a streamer on Twitch (and previously on Mixer before it shut down). My focus in my streams are on flight and military simulation (with 35 years in the Australian Defence force and still...
  5. microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator: Me pasaron un codifgo de prensa, early lock de este juego y hasta ahora la experiencia es un desastre, La instalacion, un asco, con un update de 95 gb que se descarga desde dentro del juego, con...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta): Hi folks, I keep seeing details about pre installing Microsoft Flight Simulator (Beta) on Game Pass for PC so that it can be run on day of release. I am unable to find how to do this. Would...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Questions from a newbie about installing and airports.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Questions from a newbie about installing and airports.: I'm new to gaming but really like the look of Flight Simulator 2020. Can I play it on my PC? And do I need a joystick? Any recommendations? And can I fly from my local airport in the UK which is...
  8. Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder - Cannot Install Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder - Cannot Install Issues: Hi all, As the title suggests I have Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder yesterday. Having major issues with the Microsoft Store App which I have reset, changed...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 alpha installation issue

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator 2020 alpha installation issue: Hi Everyone, I just got an alpha invitation. I am in the process of installing flight simulator 2020 alpha. I installed Xbox insider hub and selected the “Show in Store” icon which was going to...
  10. instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...

in XBoX on Windows
    instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...: hola necesito ayuda ya que el proceso de instalación de fsx deluxe edition funciona bien hasta que llega al archivo scenary wolrd texture 078a2wi9.bmp y solo queda ay por horas y no continua con...