Flight Simulator lost game data.

Discus and support Flight Simulator lost game data. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I started out playing Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Game Pass PC and done roughly 65hrs of game time. Last night I bought MSFS from Steam and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gamingproblems63, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Flight Simulator lost game data.

So I started out playing Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Game Pass PC and done roughly 65hrs of game time. Last night I bought MSFS from Steam and deleted MSFS from Xbox Game Pass. All my game time is gone and I seem to be back to the start.

I was/would have been under the impression that my data was synced with the cloud and moving to Steam would have been easy....it seems its not. If this is a stunt to stop people buying it from Steam, why make it available on Steam???

Does anyone know of a way to fix this, because to me it's a bit odd. I've done "Verify Files" and done a reinstall of MSFS but this didn't help. The game was installed on a different drive this time if that has anything to do with it.

Anyway let me know your thoughts on this one. A fix would be much appreciated.

:)

gamingproblems63, Sep 22, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 loading indicator graphic always there in FS 2020 & newly installed game.

Flight simulator is a live serrvice game and constanttly downloads terrain data, weather data, and lice flight data

you can turn these off in options
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

5. patdempsey Win User

lost game disks

flight simulator x for the pc.

lost the disks, wondered if it can be downloaded using the product keys i still have.

thanks
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
Thema:

Flight Simulator lost game data.

1. Flight Simulator lost game data. - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator lost

2. 2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator: Where can I check that list of cities? Thank you. ff25619b-06e6-4aab-a438-71aee2292c91
  3. Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: I have installed this simulator from the disks onto a gaming capable PC running Windows Pro. I intend to run the software using CH PRO yoke and pedals. I have tested the sensitivity of the...
  4. i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped...: i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped working what is the solution?on windows 10 pc 29c58ced-c742-47ec-9f14-1a55561302ee
  5. Flight Simulator on Game Pass - Adding Exception on Firewall

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator on Game Pass - Adding Exception on Firewall: I'm seeing alot of people having this issue. Can't play or download because the firewall is blocking the connection. The game works fine when I disable the firewall. The question I have however...
  6. I installed Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe on my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I installed Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe on my computer: My computer is a Dell XPS 8700, i7 4770 CPU@3.40GHz, 16Gb of ram and a 2Gb AMD Radeon HD5450 with the Windows 10 64-bit Operating System and 1Tb of HDD. When I run the simulator program I get the...
  7. Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator: Hi ,is it possible to start microsoft Flight Simulator on a PC with I3 core 8100 cpu 3,60Ghz 8,0 Ram and GPU MSI GeForce® GTX 1650 4GT ? Thank you 6b0ce56f-dd60-4371-9b93-0caade98c6dc
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator does not load after the 'Press any key screen' (Windows 10 2004...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator does not load after the 'Press any key screen' (Windows 10 2004...: I have tried the work around described here https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016930319. I downloaded V. 1.9.5.0 from MS store and the first time it loaded I managed to get...
  9. flight simulator premuim deluxe uapgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    flight simulator premuim deluxe uapgrade: hello i buy flight simulator premuim deluxe and in the microsoft store the 2 upgrade say to me that is no availbe what to do thanks 5a15ca1c-ec24-4926-933c-89854b766f0e
  10. Flight Simulator standard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator standard: Mein neu gekaufter Flight Simulator Standard lässt sich nicht starten. Auf der Microsoft Store App kommt immer die Angabe «Fehler». Code: 0x80073CF9 Auch ein Computerfachmann konnte das Problem...