flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out

Discus and support flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get so frustrated with this game so much. I purchased the premium version.. why am I missing planes and why is the marketplace now grayed out? This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherMachart, May 3, 2021.

1. flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out

I get so frustrated with this game so much.

I purchased the premium version.. why am I missing planes and why is the marketplace now grayed out? This should be easier and just work when you launch it. I've restarted, looked in settings. I don't get it. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get my simulator working again and have all my planes again? Thanks.

:)

ChristopherMachart, May 3, 2021
  2. gabi0927 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

yoke and pedals not showing in flight simulator 2020 they are working with x-plane
  3. VultureUser Win User

I have just ordered MSFS Premium Deluxe,

Hello! Microsoft Flight Simulator has three versions. Here is the list of what's in them. I will bold what you are looking for.

• The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
    • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
    • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international
      airports.

The game will span across 10 discs.
  4. csf101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Ahhh Flight Simulator 98, how I miss you.

I think it would be cool for a Flight Simulator for the Xbox.
  5. BillyCampbell5 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Mouse control

I have the same issue. As I am disabled I can only use mouse yolk to fly the plane and as this is missing from Microsoft flight simulator 2020 it means that I cannot fly. I hope they can include it in another update if not I have just wasted my money.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Looking forward to Flight Simulator!

i personally like flight simulator when are battle planes or jets for making hard turns but fly a jet 747 is not for me i know others loved but not me
Thema:

flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out

1. flight simulator.. missing planes and marketplace is grayed out - Similar Threads - flight simulator missing

2. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X: Hello, I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star wars squadrons I cant use it. The console...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.: I bought Flight Simulator 2020 at the end of April and although it took 6 days to download, I did install the digital ownership once it finally completed. However, almost 100% of the time it tells...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 - Missing saved progress after Windows 10 re-install

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Missing saved progress after Windows 10 re-install: After using the Windows 10 Backup utility, resetting my PC, and then restoring my files, my Flight Simulator 2020 does not have my most recent progress, although it does have some of my...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 STANDARD EDITION Missing Planes - Jan 2021: Hey all! I just finished moving so I went the last week or more without internet. Just before disconnecting from my last place, I downloaded the new update (the snow one), and tried playing for...
  6. Missing content in Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing content in Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: Purchased Premium Deluxe version all online (No DVD's). Went through the rather lengthy process to download and configure. Discovered advertised Premium Deluxe content was not present,...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium missing content

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium missing content: Sorry for my poor English. After installing fs2020 (which seemed to be without problems) only part of premium aicraft is contained. B747 - missing, Dream Liner - missing, Beechcraft Baron -...
  8. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version...
  9. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe contents missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe contents missing: I have bought flight simulator premium deluxe edition from MS store. and how many time i reinstalled game, i still do not have premium deluxe contents in my game. And contents manger also does not...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing: I purchased the top premium edition of microsoft flight simulator 2020 on STEAM and after I loaded the game up, it did its in game download and install thing after i signed into my xbox live...