Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

Discus and support Flight Simulator PC Beta Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigRigsButters, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to see this pop up in any of the Insider Apps or Xbox App. Hope someone can help because I got a fever, and the only prescription is Flight Simulator 19. I gotta have it.

[edit] I have signed up on their website as well.

submitted by /u/BigRigsButters
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigRigsButters, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Bluntman1138 Win User

MS Flight on Xbox

The question is not how many buttons needed for life sims and sports sims. Even on PC those games do not use half of the controls that Flight sim does. It is comparing apples and oranges. And that is the appeal to flight sim, because it isnt an "arcade"
    type game. It is a "simulator" to it closest definition, life and sports sims are not true "simulators".
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  4. domuhnic Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

do you have a link for the flight simulator in question?
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

microsoft flight simulator

Hi there xboxfan99,

You shouldn't have any issue with using your xbox controller as mentioned previously if you got the time I would train to use a flight simulator joystick it makes the immersion better and experience more realistic, if you also got the specifications for it
    on PC I would buy a oldish flight simulator and train while you wait for the release of this flight simulator game.

Hope that helps

Kind Regards

Alec
Thema:

Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

1. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Beta

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  3. Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Insider Program Log in Problems: So I am a really big fan of Microsoft Flight Sim series and I boarded the hype train for the new one. When the Insider Program launched, I registered. I tried to log in by pressing the insider log...
  4. flight simulator x activointi [Translate] flight simulator x activation

in XBoX on Windows
    flight simulator x activointi [Translate] flight simulator x activation: en saanut expansio packin latauksen jälkeen aktvointi juttua ja nyt en voi pelata kuin vain yksin ja moni peli ei näy miten saan aktivoitua sen? [Translate] I did not get the Expansio pack...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion: Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator here. 7f5fa7ae-f3ae-4103-83b9-a3d0f090ca51
  6. microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator: Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or something like that, or can I just use my...
  7. When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator: hello , i am curious to know when Microsoft will give us a update on microsoft flight simulator ? 6cd75124-5b24-4165-af52-4b82160dad88
  8. Flight Simulator for PC Add-on Aircraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator for PC Add-on Aircraft: Will the new Flight Simulator follow the same format that allowed for third party freeware and payware aircraft and vehicles, and will the PC version include the SDK?...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls: I am wondering if the Saitek controls (yoke, rudder, throttle quadrants, etc...) will be compatible with the 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one?...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...