Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

Discus and support Flight Simulator PC Beta Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigRigsButters, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to see this pop up in any of the Insider Apps or Xbox App. Hope someone can help because I got a fever, and the only prescription is Flight Simulator 19. I gotta have it.

[edit] I have signed up on their website as well.

submitted by /u/BigRigsButters
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigRigsButters, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Bluntman1138 Win User

MS Flight on Xbox

The question is not how many buttons needed for life sims and sports sims. Even on PC those games do not use half of the controls that Flight sim does. It is comparing apples and oranges. And that is the appeal to flight sim, because it isnt an "arcade"
    type game. It is a "simulator" to it closest definition, life and sports sims are not true "simulators".
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  4. domuhnic Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

do you have a link for the flight simulator in question?
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

"The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

MFS on Xbox I think it will not be a good game, it is still a flight simulator and it is best played with a flight lever and other equipment that is only on the PC.
Thema:

Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

1. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Beta

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Insider alpha registration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Insider alpha registration: I have recently tried to update my DXdiag file for the FS2020 insider alpha registration, and by a mistake i opt'ed out of the alpha. I hoped i could take the survey again so i could get all my...
  3. Flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator 2020: 올해 2020이 출시가 된다 하는데 언 쯤 발매하는가요? e6fea30f-9b16-4154-a862-d0591774c2cf
  4. Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to become both an insider and an Alpha-Beta tester. Currently operate LM Flight Simulator and X-Plane. How is this done? f9b6cbea-ca6e-4c4a-9e37-9e658fe44019
  5. Is Flight Simulator 2020 alpha out on console yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Flight Simulator 2020 alpha out on console yet?: I've seen some people playing but cant find answers on if the alpha is availible to xbox insiders yet? I'm the highest tier and enrolled a while ago. Ut cant find it anywhere in the insider app....
  6. Does anyone know how to get the beta for Microsoft flight simulator?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to get the beta for Microsoft flight simulator?: submitted by /u/badinternetguy [link] [comments]
  7. Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue: I have registered for insider programme 18'th of October since then sadly I could not confirm email and could never login still cannot unfortunately into the MSFS2020 Website. Since then I also...
  8. Flight Simulator Alpha release invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Alpha release invite: Dear , Yesterday I got an exciting invite to participate in the Alpha release of Microsoft Flight Simulator. I followed all the instruction and went to the Xbox insider hub. There I see this:...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working: I have sign up for the microsoft insider and have been able to acess https://www.flightsimulator.com/media/ in the begining of this week as the lastest. Now when I try to loggin it behaves as is...
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition (attivazione prodotto)[Flight Simulator X Gold Edition...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition (attivazione prodotto)[Flight Simulator X Gold Edition...: Ho dovuto purtroppo formattare il PC e ho reinstallato FSX con i TRE CD, alla fine dell'operazione si apre una finestra di "errore imprevisto impedisce di completare l'attivazione del prodotto"...