Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK?

Discus and support Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On PC Flight Simulator loads and runs for 1 - 2 minutes then stops? 60c44053-cbe7-4388-8d8b-49f64ba61e52 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardFosterSZ, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK?

On PC Flight Simulator loads and runs for 1 - 2 minutes then stops?

:)

RichardFosterSZ, Sep 8, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Also what is your system specs and is it a laptop or a desktop ? (Important as desktop and laptop isn't the same performance)
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What Windows version is this on please?
  4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. antagonist0356 Win User

xbox live disconnects during gameplay

couldnt have been flight simulator, because since my xbox stopped working ive been looking for free pc games to play so im almost positive i downloaded that after the issues started. i wish it was as simple as something like that though :/
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

Hiya!!

For me personally, I'm super stoked about the upcoming release of Flight Simulator on XBOX. I have been a die hard participant of the Flight Simulator franchise since the very beginning on my Tandy 1000 Computer and the graphics looking back now were awful
    but then it was super awesome. As the years went by, the game got better and better. When Flight Simulator X came out, it was phenomenal in my eyes but then Microsoft just stopped working on it. I know it will be released for PC first and then XBOX, either
    ways it will be in my collection!! :)

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK? - Similar Threads - Flight simulator stops

2. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC: Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft...
  3. I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.: My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated. So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked. However, it's already been a week since the update started after the reinstallation, and the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator crash after boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator crash after boot: Guys i really need help every time i start flight simulator it goes past the checking for updates screen and then crashes 5 seconds later i have tried EVERYTHING. updating drivers, starting in...
  5. Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version: Hallo, Ich habe eine Xbox Series S und die DVD Version des Flight Simulator 2020 für Xbox gekauft - leider hat die Xbox aber kein DVD-Laufwerk. Ich hätte jetzt gedacht, dass in der DVD Hülle...
  6. i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped...: i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped working what is the solution?on windows 10 pc 29c58ced-c742-47ec-9f14-1a55561302ee
  7. microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp: Hi. When I am on the ramp preparing the plane to leave, I turn on engine 1 and 2 everything stabilizes well, but when I reverse or forward engine 1 turns off and there is no way to start it,...
  8. MS Flight Simulator 2020 stops while loading

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight Simulator 2020 stops while loading: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 stops loading at this point (see photo) and closes. Do I need an updated version that may not be available yet? current version = OS Name - Microsoft Windows 10...
  9. flight simulator worked for one day then stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight simulator worked for one day then stopped: First, I have using FS since the mid 80's, and also the combat flight simulators both european and asian up to X, last few years I've been using x plane 11. FS 2020 is the worst piece of software...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working: I have sign up for the microsoft insider and have been able to acess https://www.flightsimulator.com/media/ in the begining of this week as the lastest. Now when I try to loggin it behaves as is...