Flight Simulator stucks on update

Discus and support Flight Simulator stucks on update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to update the game today. When I update, the progress stuck on a file. The game keep reinstalling the single file and I can not finish the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abcd123412, May 28, 2022.

1. abcd123412
    abcd123412 Guest

I need to update the game today. When I update, the progress stuck on a file. The game keep reinstalling the single file and I can not finish the progress.

:)

abcd123412, May 28, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

マイクロソフトFlightシミュレーターが一生起動できない [Microsoft Flight simulator can't start for life]

こんにちは、

ここでは、マイクロソフトフライトシミュレータのアップデートの更新とメンテナンスに関する記事です: All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

あなたはまた、ループに立ち往生している可能性があります。このスレッドを解決してく さい

How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates - Microsoft Community

最高のよろしく、

[上記のテキストは機械翻訳されており、元の投稿の正確な表現ではない可能性があります。

Hello,

Here is an article about updating and maintaining your updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

You also may be stuck in a loop. Please try this thread for a solution.

How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates - Microsoft Community

Best Regards,

3. poehlmt Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator stuck on Please Wait...

https://steamah.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-fix-for-stuck-on-please-wait-3-68gib-remaining/

For me this worked, it was pretty much because the launcher wasn't able to decompress some files correctly. navigate
    your way to your roaming file (%appdata%), find your way to Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam, delete all files that are not folders (for me I had like 6 packages at the bottom of my listing that were files not folders), then rerun the launcher
    and it should correctly install them.

Hope this helps! Good luck
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

5. MarcellHegyi1 Win User

MFS 2020 installation issue (Win10 PC)

there is no update for the flight simulator available for me...
  6. XBF John Win User

Msfs nie mogę zaktualizować 1.19.8.0

Hello,

Można powiedzieć, że jeśli wypróbowałeś kroki, które zaoferowali naszym następnym najlepszym krokiem byłoby przesłanie biletu. Nie jest to jednak rzadki problem. Więc to, co mogę tutaj zaoferować, to kilka przypadków, w których inni mieli to samo pytanie:

This artykuł został dodany w ciągu ostatnich 24 godzin do Zendesk: All wersje - Utknął na "Sprawdzaniu dla" Aktualizacje" - Pomoc techniczna Microsoft Flight Simulator

Artykuł o tym, jak skontaktować się z pomocą techniczną: Jak skontaktować się z pomocą techniczną? - Pomoc techniczna Microsoft Flight Simulator

Best Regards,

[Powyższy tekst jest przetłumaczony maszynowo i może nie być dokładną reprezentacją oryginalnego postu.]

Hello,

I can say that if you have tried the steps they offered our next best step would be to submit a ticket. However this is not an uncommon problem. So what I can offer here are some instances where others have had this same question:

This article was added within the past 24 hours to the Zendesk as well: All versions - Stuck on "Checking for Updates" – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

Article on how to contact support: How to contact support? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. Flight Simulator stucks on update - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator stucks

2. Flight Simulator on PC stuck on Installation manager.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator on PC stuck on Installation manager.: The installation manager keeps on forcing me to update the FS game, but it never completes the download and does this every time when i open, have not been able to play the game for the last few...
  3. Stuck while downloading Flight Simulator 2020 asobo-material-lib-0.1.39.fspackage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck while downloading Flight Simulator 2020 asobo-material-lib-0.1.39.fspackage: Hello, I have been trying to download Flight Simulator 2020 but when I get to 22.4gib I got stuck, I turned off microsoft firewall and antivuris and restart it many times (also starts downloading...
  4. microsoft flight simulator purchase is stuck on update screen

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulator purchase is stuck on update screen: I bought flight simulator on my school account by mistake. I first installed with game pass and had no problems. Then I bought a license for $50. Now i am getting an update message and there is...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 download stuck looping on a file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 download stuck looping on a file: I purchased a boxed premium copy of FS 2020 when it was released. Installed it and it worked fine up until the latest release... Microsoft decided to link this to XBox on the PC and this is when...
  6. Flight simulator does not launch completely and gets "stuck" halfway

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator does not launch completely and gets "stuck" halfway: I just downloaded the 2020 flight simulator. After installing I launched it. All OK until about 60% into the launch when it somehow gets "stuck" and nothing else happens. After a while the program...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck at loading page while online data set as ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck at loading page while online data set as ON: Hey guys, I am pretty new to FS2020, so after installing all software, my first try was stuck at the blue bar on that loading page. I’ve read all the related topics and followed all advice and...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator loading screen after playing stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator loading screen after playing stuck: Microsoft flight simulator opens and loads fine for me initially. But after playing a session each time when i press to go to main menu, the loading screen loads very slow and would not go to the...
  9. How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates: How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates Downloading Updates is taking forever, never finishes. ------------------------------------------------------------- Find...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator stuck on Decompressing asobo-flight-tutorials.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator stuck on Decompressing asobo-flight-tutorials.: I have been trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator but it gets stuck on decompressing "asobo-flight-tutorials-a320landing-0.1.2.fspackage". I have tried leaving it to install overnight but...