flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire

Discus and support flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] but on xbox app [img] 395a2550-f0d2-42f7-93ab-789b61e3ed46 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emperor Hans, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Emperor Hans
    Emperor Hans Guest

flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire [​IMG]

but on xbox app

flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire [​IMG]

:)

Emperor Hans, Apr 23, 2018
  2. Handsea
    Handsea Guest
    Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

I had over 9 achievements say done unlocking after 50+ hours they finally 7 unlocked

now pushing over 72 hours waiting i still have 2 as done unlocking, but have not unlocked, unlocking new achievements works fine, when is this getting resolved?

Handsea, Apr 23, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Achievements Not Unlocking?!! for Walking Dead New Frontier

Hey there SnoopyRogue3.

Apologies for the delayed response. If you're still having Achievement unlocking troubles, please head on over to this

Achievement Unlocking Troubleshooter
    and make sure to give all listed steps a try. If you're still not unlocking the achievement, be sure to fill out the survey linked near the end.

Mister Maka, Apr 23, 2018
  4. flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire

Thanks for reaching out, Emperor Hans!

To clarify, do you still see progress being made when you check the achievement in the Xbox App, or does it appear to be stuck at 47%?

Also, try the following steps:

1. Search for "Apps & Features" in the start menu

2. In Apps & features, scroll down until you see "Xbox", and select it

3. Select "Advanced options"

4. Select "Reset"

If you reboot your PC after that, then sign back into the Xbox App, do you see any difference in the progress for that achievement?

Mister Quasar, Apr 24, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for reaching out, Emperor Hans!

To clarify, do you still see progress being made when you check the achievement in the Xbox App, or does it appear to be stuck at 47%?

Also, try the following steps:

1. Search for "Apps & Features" in the start menu

2. In Apps & features, scroll down until you see "Xbox", and select it

3. Select "Advanced options"

4. Select "Reset"

If you reboot your PC after that, then sign back into the Xbox App, do you see any difference in the progress for that achievement?
  6. Legionaire161 Win User

Titanfall achievements (100%) but locked

It's been stated that it can take up to a week for achievements to unlock. If a week passes, and they haven't unlocked, then you can flip out. Until then, just accept that it's not just you who's affected by it, and it's not just Titanfall's achievements
    that aren't unlocking. Apparently other games are affected also. I'm dealing with to, but theres no reason to flip out. Patience young padewan! Patience! Anger is a path to the dark side...
  7. CollapseControl Win User

I now have exactly 60,000 gamerscore.

How long before you noticed that, right after unlocking the last Achievement?

Did you do a back flip?
  8. McQueen101 Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

LOLZ someone flipped the switch at MS again. Got an achievement in Forza 5 stuck at 100%... again.
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Will The Kinectless Xbox One Have An Achievement On Its First Day?

Achievement unlocked - Following the Money

Achievement Unlocked - Double the Profit

Jokes of course, praise MS.
Thema:

1. flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire - Similar Threads - flipping achievement unlocking

2. Xbox wireless headset flips between not being able to hear in game sounds and not being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset flips between not being able to hear in game sounds and not being...: I launch apex and try to talk to a friend. I can hear him but he can't hear me. I have checked the settings and there's no response from the mic monitor bar although I can hear the mic monitoring...
  3. MSFS2020 on PC Carenado Arrow II flips over on takeoff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 on PC Carenado Arrow II flips over on takeoff: MSFS2020 PC (not Steam). Carenado Arrow III flips over on takeoff. All control surfaces working perfectly. Cant stop it flipping on takeoff. Completely uninstalled and reinstalled the sim on a...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Magneto/Electronics flipping on and off

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Magneto/Electronics flipping on and off: The magneto switch starts flipping on its own after about a minute or two in flight. Then all of the controls (such as the radio stack) start flashing on and off with a clicking noise. I cannot...
  5. Flip and win

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Flip and win: I rlly want to flip and win Plz 9b391fcf-b32e-45a8-8aa1-e783d97ddb17
  6. Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?: Now that Microsoft owns Zenimax/Bethesda, there shouldn't be any issue turning the enhancements on in the emulator for New Vegas right? Don't need Bethesda's permission now, so even if the...
  7. Flip x axis

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flip x axis: I have a problem when it comes to third-person 3D platformers. I tend to think of them as the first one I played Super Mario 64. If I want to see to my right I move lakitu the cameraman, the left....
  8. Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they really need to flip the home menu around?: So we had 2 updates in 2 days and to my knowledge the only thing they did was move all the profile, audio, settings, and power options from the left to the right, was it really needed? submitted...
  9. Looking for players for "flip flop achievement " Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for "flip flop achievement " Xbox one: Be fairly skilled and have a mic. Hit me up on my gamertag if your interested :) 2eb8446a-79e8-47f1-b941-40f032741334
  10. Xbox one "flip" flip/flop achievement need help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one "flip" flip/flop achievement need help?: I'm currently playing solo and at level 20, I need a couple people to help me get to last 5 rounds and beyond easy achievement for anyone who doesn't have it yet. I'm already to level 20 on green...