flooding ip address

Discus and support flooding ip address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got into a league play game on black ops 2, Fan Ranson friended me and then joined my party and told me he was going to kick me and my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by its kel kel, Feb 7, 2014.

1. its kel kel
    its kel kel Guest

flooding ip address

I got into a league play game on black ops 2, Fan Ranson friended me and then joined my party and told me he was going to kick me and my friends offline because we were a higher rank than him and then he continued to join and boot me and my friends offline
    until i blocked him. his gamer tag is Fan Ransom

:)

its kel kel, Feb 7, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    IP Address Flooding

Also, you should report this to your internet provider as what they are doing is illegal. They will provide you a new ip address and investigate the other party.

onyxishere, Feb 7, 2014
  3. IP Address Flooding

my friend use the in game reporting available during the game. You can't come here and accuse people like that. It is a violation of the TOS

I Count Stuff, Feb 7, 2014
  4. flooding ip address

Please review the Xbox Forum Guidelines at:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/forum_faq/f/6/t/515277.aspx

Specifically this section:

Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game or the

file a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the

report feature.

No one from XBLPET monitors these forums and no one here can directly assist you with your issue beyond giving you advice.

Here is mine:

1. Block the person. (Already done!)

2. File a complaint using the report function on your console.

3. Get back to gaming and have fun!

Hope this helps.

BipolarWerebear, Feb 7, 2014
  5. I Count Stuff Win User

IP Address Flooding

my friend use the in game reporting available during the game. You can't come here and accuse people like that. It is a violation of the TOS
  6. onyxishere Win User

IP Address Flooding

Also, you should report this to your internet provider as what they are doing is illegal. They will provide you a new ip address and investigate the other party.
  7. BipolarWerebear Win User

flooding ip address

Please review the Xbox Forum Guidelines at:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/forum_faq/f/6/t/515277.aspx

Specifically this section:

Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game or the

file a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the

report feature.

No one from XBLPET monitors these forums and no one here can directly assist you with your issue beyond giving you advice.

Here is mine:

1. Block the person. (Already done!)

2. File a complaint using the report function on your console.

3. Get back to gaming and have fun!

Hope this helps.
  8. GrizzledAtoms Win User

Modified Software being used to boot people offline.

There's software out there that allows folks to monitor IP traffic to their system. They capture that information and then flood the public IP address of the person's modem. "Vile" is on the right track here. ISP's also have the ability to block an offending
    IP address that the flooding is coming from, which is why they should be contacted about this.
  9. EXIT 707 Win User

this kid is harrasing me and black mailing me

This person is most likely using the packet sniffer commview to capture your IP and then flooding your IP address, also why did you divulge personal information about your kitten? if you do get flooded again just turn off your router for a minute then turn
    back on and that will stop that happening for the time being, but the best thing to do is ask your ISP for a new IP address, my IP has not changed for months as mine is a long lease IP, depends on the ISP.
Thema:

flooding ip address

1. flooding ip address - Similar Threads - flooding address

2. all games got flooded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all games got flooded: ok most all my games got wet and I let them dry but after a month now I notice some of the paint on disc have peeled off any way to fix or they are trash c61f5d3d-0ff8-4e49-8f57-7cfbc84c9799
  3. Flood dlc not part of season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flood dlc not part of season pass: I do not think it's fair that people who bought the season pass have to pay to have extra content of the game this is ridiculous. I bought the season just so I do not need it. And sorry for the...
  4. Help with Removing a card and subscription, my son is in floods of tears, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Removing a card and subscription, my son is in floods of tears, HELP!: Hi I hope someone can help me, firstly I am not a gamer myself so go easy on me ! My son set up a subscription to Xbox live on Xbox One, he used my card to pay without me knowing, when I realised...
  5. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...
  6. Can I recover data from a physically flooded console (flood water)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I recover data from a physically flooded console (flood water): My Xbox One was submerged in flood water for multiple days courtesy of hurricane Harvey. It is dry now, and will power up, but I won't trust that it is ok. Can I transfer data from it to a new...
  7. I was IP Flooded off xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was IP Flooded off xbox live: My gamertag is Gokus Homie, I was playing Gears of War 2 with my friend, and we ran back toward spawn, I heard our teammate say "Wow Gokus Homie isn't even helping, I guess he doesn't want to be...
  8. Help!!!!someone is ip flooding me and some friends!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!!!someone is ip flooding me and some friends!!!: Hi my name is gxvr, a person by the gamer tag of [Mod Removed] is ip flooding me and two other friends. We have been repeatedly caused to be disconnected from live AND our Internet from this...
  9. IP flooding booting me offline on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP flooding booting me offline on xbox 360: I have spoken with xbox 360 customer services today, spoken with Anthony from the management team, he explained to me to post on here also about what happend with the player that disconnected me...
  10. This guy [Mod Removed] is flooding my IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy [Mod Removed] is flooding my IP address: Im currently on the phone with xbox support and will be calling my service provider, also I would like to know what I can do to get this player either banned or whatever the case may be....