FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

Discus and support FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Lets start - Only after FM 22 was out i saw info that FM 22 is available on game pass pc ... I am xbox user for years so this was great for me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laimis96LVx, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Laimis96LVx
    Laimis96LVx Guest

Hello! Lets start - Only after FM 22 was out i saw info that FM 22 is available on game pass pc ... I am xbox user for years so this was great for me because i really love fm and i play it on my laptop so i downloaded it from there not steam! Started playing as usual but something was not fine with performance at all. Even tho game recommends me 5 star graphics my game just was not smooth at all. I was so confused because i was sure my laptop can hande high and same was with FM 21 without problems ...
    Started with lowering graphics in game and it helped a little bit but still was trying - found recommendations from other discussions/ SI - changed settings in nvidia control panel , checked my drivers and even updated , checked which card is set on the game and still were confused why does it stutter like that and blah, blah...
    Then after days trying to do something to change it finally came this evening right now - I dont know why but i just randomly thought - What would happen if i download FM 22 from steam?? Yes, it sounds dumb and i was sure thats just next dumb thing to try BUT... I just cant believe - I loaded my started save , started next match and there were no stutters at all! Smooth as silk and i am not even kidding!
    Seems like problem is solved... BUT how is that eeven possible?
    I would love to hear your thoughts FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? :) Thank you for attention...

BTW, i would love to still get my achievments/points to my xbox account FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? :(

:)

Laimis96LVx, Nov 24, 2021
  2. CycloneMyLife Win User

FM 22 Save location change

Ahh,i got it with cloud saves,ty for your time for letting me know i can't edit game files,feels sad man
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

You're welcome CycloneMyLife. Unfortunately, indeed, the Game Pass files are not editable. :/
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Cyclone, what I mean, is that nowadays, the majority of the Game Pass games save files are in the cloud. You will be able to access them once you launch the game for the first time no matter which PC you're using, as long as you launch them with your account connected. Also, the files of the Game Pass games are not accessible nor editable. :/
  5. CycloneMyLife Win User

I want to play with gamepass not with steam,and to change save location from documents to another drive,cuz i don't have enoght space for face packs,icons etc
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CycloneMyLive, how are you today? Hope you're well.

By default your games will save on the C: drive or the Drive you choose to install your windows when you did. And the common location of saved games is C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME. Once you find the folder you can backup the files to another storage device.

The games you play will create a saved folder for data locally but depending on where you bought the game, the cloud storage will also kick in. I know for Steam you have to check the game and make sure it has a cloud icon to know it supports it.

You should be able to move the files from your user files in the C: drive if you played from Game pass, you just would need to locate the game's folder in the Program files section of your C: drive, which is where Steam installs by default.
Thema:

1. FM 22 on game pass PC story / How??? - Similar Threads - game pass story

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email: Hi! I recently purchased the Xbox bundle at Walmart to get the series X and this comes with 24 month xbox game pass ultimate. While purchasing, I made the purchase with a different email address...
  3. PC Game Pass Installation Stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Installation Stuck: When I start a download of a PC game pass game, the installation gets to 1-2% then sits at 0Mb/s. Anyone else having this issue or perhaps a solution? c796f0ba-d723-4634-a489-9e6952b935bc
  4. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC: I have game pass on my pc with games installed games on my (Adult/main account). Just added my child's profile to my pc (same pc) and game pass is asking to install the same games again and some...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: He comprado una xbox series s y venia con ella una tarjeta de game pass ultimate. Al introducir el código me dice que no esta activada. Me podeis decir que tengo que hacer? Gracias. I bought an...
  6. Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't resume download of Forza Horizon 5 on Game pass on Xbox App for Windows. after a...: Hi, does anyone has any issue while downloading the new Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox (beta) App on windows ? I tried to download several times now but every time when ever I restart and come back on...
  7. Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games: Hello, I recently got the Xbox game pass and downloaded a few games to play. Every game that I downloaded through the game pass will not launch and I've tried everything such as: uninstalling...
  8. problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC: When I hit the "install a game with game pass" button, nothing happens, it doesn't start the download and the box where I want to install it does not appear, but no error appears either,...
  9. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass: Hello We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can however play red dead online. Both show game...
  10. What's the best story of a game at game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the best story of a game at game pass?: Hi, I just want to play a game with a beautiful, huge, new way of expressing a story. Suggest will please! c7a74846-3729-4c80-aedb-d06c0a55a81c