FM 22 Save location change

Discus and support FM 22 Save location change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,is there any posibility to change save location for fm22 with gamepass,can't find any fix for this.Ty in advantage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CycloneMyLife, Nov 14, 2021.

1. FM 22 Save location change

Hi,is there any posibility to change save location for fm22 with gamepass,can't find any fix for this.Ty in advantage

:)

CycloneMyLife, Nov 14, 2021
  2. CycloneMyLife Win User

Ahh,i got it with cloud saves,ty for your time for letting me know i can't edit game files,feels sad man
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

You're welcome CycloneMyLife. Unfortunately, indeed, the Game Pass files are not editable. :/
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Cyclone, what I mean, is that nowadays, the majority of the Game Pass games save files are in the cloud. You will be able to access them once you launch the game for the first time no matter which PC you're using, as long as you launch them with your account connected. Also, the files of the Game Pass games are not accessible nor editable. :/
  5. CycloneMyLife Win User

I want to play with gamepass not with steam,and to change save location from documents to another drive,cuz i don't have enoght space for face packs,icons etc
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CycloneMyLive, how are you today? Hope you're well.

By default your games will save on the C: drive or the Drive you choose to install your windows when you did. And the common location of saved games is C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME. Once you find the folder you can backup the files to another storage device.

The games you play will create a saved folder for data locally but depending on where you bought the game, the cloud storage will also kick in. I know for Steam you have to check the game and make sure it has a cloud icon to know it supports it.

You should be able to move the files from your user files in the C: drive if you played from Game pass, you just would need to locate the game's folder in the Program files section of your C: drive, which is where Steam installs by default.
Thema:

1. FM 22 Save location change - Similar Threads - Save location change

2. Xbox Game Bar Save Location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Save Location: Hi, I've accidently moved my capture location into my D;/ drive's root, how can I fix this? Thanks c0a0964d-0813-45a5-8b6b-b3c337cf7f21
  3. game bar save location

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar save location: I accidentally deleted video file and now save directory is C:\Users\infor\AppData\Local\Temp. And a don't know how to chang it back. 55eca9d8-2f71-44d7-b80f-14eaa04bce49
  4. Can't Change Save Location Error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Save Location Error 0x80070005: I for the life of me can't change my save location from my C: drive to my E: drive, I am at my wits end. I have tried changing permissions (which ended up only working on half of the stuff I...
  5. Save file location for Final Fantasy IX (and other Game Pass games)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file location for Final Fantasy IX (and other Game Pass games)?: Hi, I've surfed through a ton of posts in this community and some other forums regarding this issue, but I have not found any solution for it so I've decided to open a thread so hopefully someone...
  6. Locating Save Files

in XBoX on Windows
    Locating Save Files: Recently, Pathologic 2 was removed from the Game Pass, and I didn't finish it before it was removed. I then decided to buy it on steam, as it was no longer available on the Game Pass, but none of...
  7. Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location: Hi, A quick backstory, my SSD was running out of space so I decided I wanted to move the default save location of my Xbox Game Bar captures to my HDD. So, I went to properties of the Captures...
  8. Save File Location For Wasteland 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Save File Location For Wasteland 3: Greetings, This is for anyone wondering where and how to move their save files from the Xbox Game Pass version of Wasteland 3 to the Steam version of Wasteland 3 Posting it here due to the...
  9. Save game location for Wasteland 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Save game location for Wasteland 3: Greetings, I have recently installed Wasteland 3 on Xbox gamepass, which I pay a monthly fee for. In order to support the developer, I have now also bought the game on Steam. I would like to know...
  10. Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App): When I try to save games the list of install locations is empty. I have tried changing the Windows 10 "Default Save location" for new apps, and the drive I select gets some system folders created....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fm22 Xbox forums