FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.

Discus and support FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that Microsoft have said that they are not making anymore backwards compatible games for now, but I feel as though they should give us one last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RacingBeast1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. RacingBeast1
    RacingBeast1 Guest

I know that Microsoft have said that they are not making anymore backwards compatible games for now, but I feel as though they should give us one last hurrah and make Forza Motorsport 1/2/3/4 backwards compatible (or remastered).

Please do that Microsoft!!

:)

RacingBeast1, Nov 12, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

As has been said, it would be impossible because of license renewal, I wanted to play forza horizon - fast and furious.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Sadly that wont happen due to licensing but they can remaster them maybe
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Those games are no longer available on the store as they were delisted due to licenses not being renewed. They would be no point in making them backward compatible because of the fact that the servers are no longer online, and hardly anyone plays them
    anymore.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Guess we will have to see how it goes after scarlett gets released, maybe they will add those games to the backwards compatible list
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Thema:

1. FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat. - Similar Threads - FM1 should compat

2. Im getting booted what should i do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im getting booted what should i do: Ok so ive been playing xbox for at least 4-6 years now and ive never been booted since now and ik being booted by this dude named[mod removed] ive known him for a month and he just started to...
  3. : booting should be banned

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : booting should be banned: : booting should be banned You would need to report the other pkayer via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. You'll also want to contact your ISP to alert them of...
  4. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  5. They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab: Reasons why they should - it's fun to play with other people - if Minecraft is there, shouldn't Roblox? - can be used for in-game trading (not blackmarket) 3dde4dc8-8e84-42b2-8f8d-d2727777c582
  6. Update is bigger than it should be

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update is bigger than it should be: Today the game “Fortnite” had an update on xbox platform it should be 3.6 gb and all my friends have done it and it appears to me that its 31.8gb !!! I don’t know why . It did’t happened before...
  7. I have to purchase a digital game i should already have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to purchase a digital game i should already have?: A while ago i bought an Xbox One that included a game. I loved playing but eventually uninstalled for space. Im looking to reinstall, but i can't find the game, and looking in the store it says i...
  8. Minecraft should be a play anywhere title.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft should be a play anywhere title.: I already own the game on console, but the only game I can download on pc is cuphead and gears of war, why isn't minecraft a play anywhere title when it is owned by Microsoft?...
  9. Should i op back in to the preview again?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i op back in to the preview again?: Now im debating on opting back in the only thing i hate is that it always messed with my party till the point it wont work no more and couldn’t party chat no more... that is why i opted out... idk...
  10. Xbox Series S vs. X. Which one should I get?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S vs. X. Which one should I get?: [IMG] submitted by /u/robertwbeagle [link] [comments]