FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat.

Discus and support FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that Microsoft have said that they are not making anymore backwards compatible games for now, but I feel as though they should give us one last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RacingBeast1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. RacingBeast1
    RacingBeast1 Guest

I know that Microsoft have said that they are not making anymore backwards compatible games for now, but I feel as though they should give us one last hurrah and make Forza Motorsport 1/2/3/4 backwards compatible (or remastered).

Please do that Microsoft!!

:)

RacingBeast1, Nov 12, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

As has been said, it would be impossible because of license renewal, I wanted to play forza horizon - fast and furious.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Sadly that wont happen due to licensing but they can remaster them maybe
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Those games are no longer available on the store as they were delisted due to licenses not being renewed. They would be no point in making them backward compatible because of the fact that the servers are no longer online, and hardly anyone plays them
    anymore.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Guess we will have to see how it goes after scarlett gets released, maybe they will add those games to the backwards compatible list
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Thema:

1. FM1, 2, 3 and 4 should all be back compat. - Similar Threads - FM1 should compat

2. what should i do about the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what should i do about the controller?: i recently receive a xbox one x with a Elite series 2 controller so when i bought myself a turtle beach headphones i tired to plug it in the controller but the audio doesn't go to the headset (the...
  3. Superhub 2: It says on my Xbox one we can't get content blocks at the moment they should be...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: It says on my Xbox one we can't get content blocks at the moment they should be...: Superhub 2: It says on my Xbox one we can't get content blocks at the moment they should be back soon how long Hey InitialCrayon Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We...
  4. which 4K monitor should I use with my xbox one x. I want a 1 ms response time and freesink.

in XBoX on Consoles
    which 4K monitor should I use with my xbox one x. I want a 1 ms response time and freesink.: Which 4K monitor should I use with my xbox one x. Either a 24, 27 or 32 inch monitor with 1 ms response time and freesink. 37ae267d-3f34-45a0-8f6a-c9ccb0e22211
  5. My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.

in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge should have mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge should have mouse support: submitted by /u/FiveXFuzion [link] [comments]
  7. If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...: Expressing creativity should be a very important factor in making decisions to shorten the gamertag characters. c42ec36c-d4d3-41c0-9eb7-8a5d91a06bb8
  8. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  9. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  10. What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I ran into random players who were former friends or people I did not...: Sometimes when I play Overwatch, I run across some random players and some are not my friends anymore or people I don't agree with. I mean what should I do? Not assist them or let them kill me in...