FML by Screaming at Xbox to turn on with July 24th 2019 update

Discus and support FML by Screaming at Xbox to turn on with July 24th 2019 update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While I did get an update today hoping to be part of the 50/50 squad that got through, sadly I didn't but discovered that cortana functions on the xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gtpiratez70, Jul 25, 2019.

1. FML by Screaming at Xbox to turn on with July 24th 2019 update

While I did get an update today hoping to be part of the 50/50 squad that got through, sadly I didn't but discovered that cortana functions on the xbox is now gone and reverted back to "Xbox" as the command trigger now. Just a head up for people who are wondering why their xbox won't turn on using the "Hey Cortana" function while saying it to their Kinect.

submitted by /u/gtpiratez70
    [link] [comments]

/u/gtpiratez70, Jul 25, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User
  3. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Do I need to redownload and copy the OSU1 files to a USB again for the August 2019 update then? Or is OSU1 not in-line with the latest OS update and merely a 'rescue OS' to get things moving for the time being?

FYI, the one I downloaded again on August 14, 2019 updated my console to the July 2019 OS version, not August.

Is there no other way to update other that the OSU1 solution? I'm still on the July 2019 OS although things are running fine.

Xbox Live system update is a no-no for me as it corrupts the OS and then everything pretty much stops working.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Google home mini

5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Gamepass quests

So I am in the UK, I see my new quests in the Microsoft Rewards App today, but none in My Game pass tab yet, so yes its likely that they are changing over as we speak. They dont all change at exactly the same time in every country that much I have read before
    now.... I am in the process a hard reset right now to see if that pulls them through to me, so I will update this post when they appear on my console. (EDIT Not appearing for me yet on my console 12.40pm UK 2nd July 2019. )

There is a link here direct from the
    Game Pass
    page on
    Xbox.com
    for this months Questpallooza, detailing the games and quests, they look to start today, July 2nd, things usually tend to go live for me around 5pm UK, around 12pm EDT

http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/Microsoft/247146/rules.htm

In case the link doesnt work for you.. heres a bit of the info

[table][tr][td]Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET) [/td][td]End Date (at 11:59:59 p.m. ET) [/td][td]Game Pass Quest [/td][/tr][tr][td]June 18, 2019 [/td][td]July 1, 2019 [/td][td]Earn any two (2) achievements* in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus[/td][/tr][tr][td]June 18, 2019 [/td][td]July 1, 2019 [/td][td]Earn one (1) achievement in any Gears of War game [/td][/tr][tr][td]June 18, 2019 [/td][td]July 1, 2019 [/td][td]Earn one (1) achievement in any Game Pass game released in May 2019[/td][/tr][tr][td]June 18, 2019 [/td][td]July 1, 2019 [/td][td]Earn any four (4) achievements in Cities: Skylines, Farming Simulator 17, ABZU, and/or Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection[/td][/tr][tr][td]June 18, 2019 [/td][td]July 1, 2019 [/td][td]Earn any two (2) achievements in any Xbox Game Pass ID@Xbox titles[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2, 2019 [/td][td]July 31, 2019 [/td][td]Earn any two (2) achievements in Monster Hunter: World [/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2, 2019 [/td][td]July 31, 2019 [/td][td]Earn one (1) achievement in any Game Pass game released in June 2019[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2, 2019 [/td][td]July 31, 2019 [/td][td]Earn any two (2) achievements in Fallout 4 [/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2, 2019 [/td][td]July 31, 2019 [/td][td]Sign into the Xbox Game Pass mobile app** at least one (1) time[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2, 2019 [/td][td]July 31, 2019 [/td][td]Earn one (1) achievement in LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Batman 3[/td][/tr][tr][td]July 2, 2019 [/td][td]July 31, 2019 [/td][td]Earn one (1) achievement in each of the following games during the dates listed: State of Decay 2 between July 2-31, 2019; Resident Evil Revelations between July 10-31, 2019; Resident Evil 5 between July 18-31, 2019; and Prey from July 26-31, 2019 [/td][/tr][/table]
  6. viennafiji Win User

XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

Read the message before commenting 24 hours the issue started after update its wiping ends users subscriptions and purchases records that means the update is causing problems.

the payment is up to date and had been fully accepted by Microsoft Xbox live as of Saturday 5th July 2019 for another month to August 5th 2019,

The update caused the account to restart renewal process of Xbox live account.
Thema:

FML by Screaming at Xbox to turn on with July 24th 2019 update

1. FML by Screaming at Xbox to turn on with July 24th 2019 update - Similar Threads - FML Screaming turn

2. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...
  3. Thoughts on Ghostface (Scream) Being Added Into Dead By Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Ghostface (Scream) Being Added Into Dead By Daylight?: I personally think it's pretty cool that they added him into the game. But at the moment I feel like he needs a lot of work and is pretty overpowered with most of his addons. He's extremely fast...
  4. Silent scream emblem secret boss.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silent scream emblem secret boss.: Just looking for a few ppl who need the emblem and want to get it. Msg 4 invite just gotta scan some consoles easy boss.xbone aa52cb12-269d-435e-81f7-2d0fb72a6d9c
  5. naked & screaming Yogi & reggie mission 3 bug? Spoilers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    naked & screaming Yogi & reggie mission 3 bug? Spoilers: Has anyone confirm a bug in the third Yogi & reggie mission. I collect my gear and the mission does not end. 90d47aae-816b-4413-805a-efc37fdc892d
  6. S4M = Scream 4 Mercy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    S4M = Scream 4 Mercy: We are looking for new members to join our community. We do gaming nights with everyone in S4M for 1 hour How to Join? Must be 18+ Must have mic Must be active We will be getting a website...
  7. High pitched "scream" like sound coming from xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    High pitched "scream" like sound coming from xbox one: My Xbox One just started making a high pitched sound around a week ago. It's coming every other second. It does not affect the xbox in any way like the games and apps still function normally but...
  8. Scream Ride Releases 3/3/2015 - Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scream Ride Releases 3/3/2015 - Friends List: Scream Ride comes out on 3/3/2015. One of the big features of the Xbox One version is the ability to create your own levels/coasters and share them via Xbox Live. Some of these could be simply...
  9. Need or want a ride? Okay then... SCREAM FOR ME!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need or want a ride? Okay then... SCREAM FOR ME!!!: Major Nelson previews [MEDIA]. ;) 57821aae-28da-4ffe-86b5-3c17b28943d1
  10. "Where screams are given"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Where screams are given": ^^ See what I did there? :P [MEDIA] In this new and darkly-twisted game by Microsoft Studios, you don't dream - you scream; and you don't drive - you ride. At 1st I thought this was the next...