FNTSY Sports Network App not working

Discus and support FNTSY Sports Network App not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once I open the FNTSY sport network app and try to play a video, it tell me it is not available right now and to check back later. I have reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by booos, Sep 16, 2016.

1. booos
    booos Guest

Once I open the FNTSY sport network app and try to play a video, it tell me it is not available right now and to check back later. I have reinstalled the app and it still doesn't work. Please help

:)

booos, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Shawn_T
    Shawn_T Guest
    SaskTel guide data outdated

Although OneGuide is cool and all, the SaskTel Regina HD lineup data is outdated.

In particular, in August 2014, they added a few more HD channels, added TSN1, 4 and 5 (TSN on 110/410 is now TSN3), and Big Ten Network got dropped and replaced by the FNTSY Sports Network.

https://www.sasktel.com/wps/wcm/con...4+08)+Channel+Lineup+Aug+2014.pdf?MOD=AJPERES shows
    their current channel lineup: clearly there is a discrepancy somewhere down the line, and OneGuide has not been updated to reflect it.

Shawn_T, Sep 16, 2016
  3. FishHead1
    FishHead1 Guest
    NFL App - NFL Network not working

SC Marx...This does not work and I doubt it is working for you either. You would not immediately hear NFL Network start as you say. What you might have heard was NFL Now which is very different. NFL Now is on the main screen of the app and immediately plays
    when the app is launched. NFL Now is a series of current video clips of sports reporters about 3 minutes each. Look at the menus at the bottom of the screen when you launch the app. The NFL Network is the live broadcast the NFL Network channel the same as
    what is currently being broadcasted on your cable TV. The NFL Network is on page two after selecting Channel Guide from the bottom menu of the main screen/page one. NFL Network plays on my Xbox 360, but not on my Xbox One.

FishHead1, Sep 16, 2016
  4. FishHead1 Win User

XBox One NFL App - NFL Network not working

This does not work and I doubt it is working for you either. You would not immediately hear NFL Network start as you say. What you might have heard was NFL Now which is very different. NFL Now is on the main screen of the app and immediately plays when
    the app is launched. NFL Now is a series of current video clips of sports reporters about 3 minutes each. Look at the menus at the bottom of the screen when you launch the app. The NFL Network is the live broadcast the NFL Network channel the same as what
    is currently being broadcasted on your cable TV. The NFL Network is on page two after selecting Channel Guide from the bottom menu of the main screen/page one. NFL Network plays on my Xbox 360, but not on my Xbox One.
  5. FishHead1 Win User

NFL App - NFL Network not working

SC Marx...This does not work and I doubt it is working for you either. You would not immediately hear NFL Network start as you say. What you might have heard was NFL Now which is very different. NFL Now is on the main screen of the app and immediately plays
    when the app is launched. NFL Now is a series of current video clips of sports reporters about 3 minutes each. Look at the menus at the bottom of the screen when you launch the app. The NFL Network is the live broadcast the NFL Network channel the same as
    what is currently being broadcasted on your cable TV. The NFL Network is on page two after selecting Channel Guide from the bottom menu of the main screen/page one. NFL Network plays on my Xbox 360, but not on my Xbox One.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can I watch BT sport on my Xbox 360?

The xbox wont install silverlight so i dont think BT sport will work without an app
  7. Joelster123 Win User

E3 coming up !!!

Some of the sports apps should be available, you can buy an NBA league pass here to watch the games so this app should work, not sure about the NHL one. Doubt the ESPN one will work here though.
  8. Ardfarkl Win User

NBC Sports Gold App

No error codes. The app is just not there. NBC and NBC sports are there, but not NBC Sports Gold.
Thema:

1. FNTSY Sports Network App not working - Similar Threads - FNTSY Sports Network

2. E-sports as school sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    E-sports as school sports: I agree it should be considered. There's a lot of good lessons that could be taught from gaming. There's classes I took in school that should've never been a class and then there's some cool extra...
  3. BT sport app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BT sport app: The BT sport app wont allow me to use capitol letters in my btid or password another question was asked like this and they suggested using the left stick however that doesnt work . BT themselves...
  4. Other Sport games for the Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other Sport games for the Game Pass: It would be nice if there were more options, but I do find the racing games quite enjoyable. a18d132a-76a2-42eb-a913-f3a8f170d535
  5. UFC 3 EA Sports Notorious Booters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 EA Sports Notorious Booters: So blocking and reporting doesnt stop players from boosting and being matched up with them. Whats the point of even playing a game if people who are known cheaters can get away with it and xbox...
  6. UFC 3 EA Sports Notorious Booters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 EA Sports Notorious Booters: Hey guys, I have reported and filed multiple conplaints against these two guys. [Mod removed] Everytime I fight [mod removed] I get kicked offline and have to restart my internet. [Mod removed]...
  7. ea sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea sports: we just got a xbox for our grandkids, and we can't figure out how to kickoff in ea football madden 484105f0-37b6-476d-b171-3835edd84f00
  8. DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...: Hallo zusammen, wir haben uns eine XBOX All Digital zugelegt und eine DVD Version des Spiels Kinect Sports Rivals geschenkt bekommen. Meine erste Anfrage bei MS wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich...
  9. Kinect sports on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports on Xbox 360?: I bought kinect sports but it wont work on my 360. MS support have said it is outdated and some files need updating on the game itself. Anyone know if there is a later version that will work?...
  10. EA Sports profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA Sports profile: Does anyone know how to delete an EA Sports profile from your Xbox account? I no longer have the email that I used to create my original EA Sports profile, and I cannot remember the password for...