follow and share this subreddit, share your best clips with others

Discus and support follow and share this subreddit, share your best clips with others in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/xzViibez [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xzViibez, Sep 13, 2020.

1. /u/xzViibez
    /u/xzViibez Guest

/u/xzViibez, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Bestlano Win User

xbox and Nokia lumia 830 windowsphone 8.1.

Hi Speler666890179. Please reference the following article to see if it may help with what your trying to do.

support.xbox.com/.../upload-studio-sharing-clips. Also other users have tried uploading their clips recorded on the XBONE to SkyDrive and from their you
    can share your clips.

Thanks,

Best
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Share captured videos and pictures

Hello Rev,

Currently it is stated within the Sharing clips with Upload Studio article the following:

You can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time.

We hope this information is helpful and are always here to help.

Best wishes!
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Xbox club how to

5. FreakRoach Win User

Share captured videos and pictures

There are few workarounds.

1. In your twitter settings, allow twitter to post to Facebook on your behalf and then from your console share your photos or clips on twitter. They'll automatically be posted to Facebook.

2. Share your clips and photos on OneDrive, and then go to onedrive.com and find your clips/photo, get the share URL and share that on Facebook.

3. Or for clips go to a site such as https://xboxclips.com/ and on the top right search for your gamer tag. It will show you all your videos. Share from there to Facebook.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Link twitter account in xbox one

The only thing on X1 that will use your Twitter account would be sharing game clips. Once you create a clip hit the share button. From there choose Twitter and it will ask you to authenticate your Twitter account. Then you can share to Twitter.
Thema:

1. follow and share this subreddit, share your best clips with others - Similar Threads - follow share subreddit

2. Followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Followers: Hi, im . I made a friend on xbox a while back but i unfriended him because we got into a arguement. he messaged me a long time after so i dont think he unfriended me. So im pretty sure hes 'a...
  3. Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Views on game clips, but no friends or followers?: So recently i made an account and started to play my old games on it. And i guess along the way of playing i screenshot/recorded gameplay on it, so while playing battlefield 4 i see share recent...
  4. Friends Or Following not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Or Following not showing: I have 45 friends and 6 followers but yet it only shows i have 19 friends and 5 followers. How can this be fixed? Thanks 8e62dc78-15f0-418d-b45b-03c2fdface40
  5. Teredo doesn't appear in device manager on Windows 10. Followed EVERY STEP available online...

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo doesn't appear in device manager on Windows 10. Followed EVERY STEP available online...: I can't play multiplayer games (which I payed a lot for) on my PC because the Teredo drivers don't work on my PC. In the Xbox Live settings I get the message "Teredo is unavailable to qualify,...
  6. Follower but isn't following?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follower but isn't following?: Hi, How do I remove a follower that isn't actually following me? I have tried to mute/block this person numerous times throughout all my devices (Xbox, Pc and app) but all had no luck. I have had...
  7. Another gamer has made 40+ accounts to follow me. Do I have to close my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another gamer has made 40+ accounts to follow me. Do I have to close my account?: On the game I play most people are chill or at least reasonable... I always try to be nice to everyone. I ended up partied with a player through a mutual friend. Long story short. They had...
  8. Lets talk FOLLOWERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk FOLLOWERS: i feel something seriously needs to be done about this as there is no place on console for it and even though my childs account is set up for his age ect he keeps getting followers which is wrong...
  9. E102 error followed by E101 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    E102 error followed by E101 error: Good evening This morning i tried to use my Xbox one X (just over two years old) and encountered a E102 error. I attempted all the reset options including factory resets both keeping files and...
  10. Would ove to see an option for sharing posts from Games you follow to Clubs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would ove to see an option for sharing posts from Games you follow to Clubs.: It would be a handy feature to add sharing a post from a game you follow to clubs, similar to the sharing options on the Xbox One Community interface. c6618b94-9262-4df6-903d-2ca9a85db0ae