Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

Discus and support Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebGelber1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. DebGelber1
    DebGelber1 Guest

Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including, but not limited to... Reaching out to XBox Live, but because
    the gift cards were already redeemed, sent back to Microsoft. Digital Gift Giving does not allow me to purchase digital gift card using gift credits. I tried to call but need to go through all the steps I already went through before I get to a live person,
    and pressing 0 started the menu over again.

I now have a $100 credit in my parent account which I will never need, and 0 credits in children's account.

PS. There is no category for Microsoft Account Help or Gift Card Help when trying to submit this question.

:)

DebGelber1, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to... - Similar Threads - Followed Redeem Gift

2. Follow up on filed complaint through xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follow up on filed complaint through xbox live: I am interested in following up on the status of a complaint I filed through xbox live regarding a player who was somehow able to disrupt my internet connectivity because he was upset about an...
  3. Followers list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Followers list: How do I force the removal of followers from my followers list? 8f27117a-2268-4034-b755-ba37aa1f0771
  4. Why can't I remove followers anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove followers anymore?: Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I can removed my actual friends with no problem...
  5. Friends and Followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends and Followers: When the Xbox one came out I was playing a game that I had a high ranking in. Pretty soon I had people sending me game and chat invites and people were adding me as their friend. At the time I had...
  6. Controller goes out, Internet lag follows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller goes out, Internet lag follows: Hello, I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language. So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard so i dont Need it for playing but i Need it...
  7. Xbox live friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends and followers: why am I not allowed to remove followers f2a94c56-444d-4d93-8518-53469932bfb1
  8. Xbox live friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends and followers: Is it true that if someone adds you as a friend you are stuck with that person following you 3d8fdaa4-a2e4-4145-bd60-faa518ee7f62
  9. Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009: Folks any one suggest how to contact the customer support for xbox. I regret buying xbox live gold member ship and unable to download my purchased games after that. I can't contact any customer...
  10. Weird message and Follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird message and Follower: Hi there I have a follwer in my Xbox one named [Mod removed- Personal information] because i don’t know i trust this person should i report this person or block it [Mod removed- Personal...