Follower problem

Discus and support Follower problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problen where i cant remove folowers, i just block undesired followers and thats it, but there're some people than even when i block them they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jill_V, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Jill_V
    Jill_V Guest

Follower problem

I have a problen where i cant remove folowers, i just block undesired followers and thats it, but there're some people than even when i block them they still appear in the follower list, i don't want them to be followers, how can i remove them for good?

:)

Jill_V, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Jill_V Win User

Follower problem

They are followers as they have added you and friends if you add them. You cant remove them as it's due to them adding you so your option is to block them so they have no access to your feed, messages etc
    It's unfortunate that that's how it works but ok, i'll just do that, thaks a los for answering
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Follower problem

the followers can not eliminate them, but if they block, which in the end would be the same since they can not interact with you, let's wait and soon make that option to eliminate them
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Follower problem

When you block someone, they can't see any of your social/online activity. They wouldn't even know you had them blocked unless you straight up told them. I know a lot of people don't like certain people following them, and that's understandable all you
    gotta do is block them, but they way I see... Xbox Live is a social platform, the more followers the better. Unless, they are toxic players and trolls.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Follower problem

Hey Jill

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

At this time, there is currently no way to remove followers.

However, rest assured, once you
    block another player
    , they will be unable to receive any of that player’s messages, game invites, and party invites. It also prevents the player from seeing your online activity and removes them from your friends list, if they were on it.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Follower problem

Hello there,

We'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Follower problem

1. Follower problem - Similar Threads - Follower problem

2. I have the following problem! Xbox Live Overlay

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the following problem! Xbox Live Overlay: Recebi o seguinte erro! A transmissão não está funcionando !!! Você foi banido da transmissão !!! Eu não acho que o problema vai me ajudar !!! Isso só acontece quando tento iniciar um truque de...
  3. Problems following change of login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems following change of login: HI I have recently had to change the email address i use to login to xbix live due to a change of internet provider. Although i can see my old gamertag () and icon on my new login i have lost...
  4. follower tab problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    follower tab problem: I decided to refuse but the friend does not disappear from the follower. b2077575-8c5d-4b8e-9e36-847f7fe8e17d
  5. Problems following W10 Creator Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems following W10 Creator Update: Following the recent Windows 10 Creator update (June 2017) I am now unable to sign in to Mahjong - "Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available on your account - error code 0x803FB001". I've...
  6. Followers problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Followers problem: There is a guy on Xbox aded me as friend but i dont no who this is so i block this guy but my followers list say he is still follow me how is that possible i deleted him....
  7. Follow the problems with my profile, console and suspect insider program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follow the problems with my profile, console and suspect insider program: There is something strange in this, an online technician told me to unsubscribe from the insider program and so I did, all this to see if my problem had a solution, then I reformatted all my...
  8. Xbox One S Problems following Live Drop-out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Problems following Live Drop-out: Since Xbox Live went down on the 21st March 2017, I have been experiencing issues with my Xbox One S. It was functioning fine the day before but after live went down the Xbox has the 'Green Screen...
  9. Network problem followed by dvd stopped playing properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network problem followed by dvd stopped playing properly: I have been unable to connect my xbox to my home network, one of the networks claims that it needs a WEP key but its a WPA2. I have been unable to connect no matter what I try or even the network...
  10. 0x8028025a problem. follow support, still no luck.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8028025a problem. follow support, still no luck.: hi, i am experiencing error 0x8028025a with games such as black ops 3, titanfall 2 and battlefield 1, error not occuring on mafia 3, earthlock, skyrim. network is fine and working. followed all...