Followers list ...

Discus and support Followers list ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can they remove him from my followers list now?? Ive reported him..when ive blocked and why ...many times..jump thru all the hoops...spent Hours on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by starbuckorion, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Followers list ...

Can they remove him from my followers list now?? Ive reported him..when ive blocked and why ...many times..jump thru all the hoops...spent Hours on phone with xbox......this guy is STILL on my followers list harrasing me????? Going on YEARS I've been trying to fix this now????

:)

starbuckorion, Jan 23, 2022
  2. T Train72 Win User

Followers list

Thanks, will do. I just wasn't sure if this issue was common or not. Figured I'd try here first.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Followers list

In my experience Blocking them does not remove them from your list they simply cannot see anything you are doing or post to your activity feed
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Followers list

5. T Train72 Win User

Followers list

No, I'm afraid it doesn't... I'm not a member of any club, let alone an admin.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Followers list

Hiya Train,

Thank you for contacting Forum support,

Here are the steps to removing Followers you do not want.

• friends and clubs
    • Clubs
    • select the club in question
    • Manage
    • members & admins
    • look for the Gametag in question
    • "Actions" (3 horizontal lines)
    • "Ban" or "Remove member"
    Hope this helps.
Thema:

Followers list ...

1. Followers list ... - Similar Threads - Followers list

2. My followers list is infected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My followers list is infected.: So, I have blocked some people, but they still appear in my followers list and they still have me as a friend. This is wrong. They were suppose to be completely gone from their side, too. I think...
  3. Can't remove follower from Xbox list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remove follower from Xbox list: There is one person stuck on my followers list that I cannot remove, I am not their friend and they are not mine. I've tried the block unblock method, tried refriending them and then waiting a few...
  4. Xbox Live- Displayed Follower who is not listed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live- Displayed Follower who is not listed.: Good afternoon, Some time ago I created an Xbox Live Profile for Gaming purposes. For some reason, I have no followers shown in the list of the new Xbox App, but it still says that one account is...
  5. Friends and Followers List

in XBoX on Mobile
    Friends and Followers List: Hello! I used to be able to see the list of my friends and followers on my account on my phone but I have not been able to for the past 2 or 3 days now. It just says the page may have moved and go...
  6. If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?: Hi Microsoft Community! I just had a really quick question that I wanted to ask you all. I wanted to block my friends list from being viewed (since I have some people added I don't want random...
  7. ACTIVITY FEED BROKEN AND FOLLOWERS ARE NOT IN MY LISTS (AMBASSADOR'S REPORT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACTIVITY FEED BROKEN AND FOLLOWERS ARE NOT IN MY LISTS (AMBASSADOR'S REPORT): Hello it's been a week and my activity feed is still broken. I noticed that all my posts were disappeared. Also my most popular post got 90 likes about 5 months, (before the lockdown) when I...
  8. Friend List/Followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend List/Followers: Hi all, It says this account is following me, but when I go to his friends list, I'm not on there. Is there a way to remove him from my "follower" list? df53f381-f725-4d34-b358-d5e149332c83
  9. I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.: Normally when I block someone, they're just completely removed from my followers list, but this one guy has been there for quite a while. I assume he's been successfully blocked, but his name...
  10. Cannot remove follower(s) from list

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot remove follower(s) from list: This seems to be a regular feature of my account. I have 2 followers on my account that I cannot remove. I have blocked and unblocked them multiple times but they stay stuck in my list This is...