Followers

Discus and support Followers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help me please i never added these people back and they wont disappear off my followers list ive blocked them and they still appear on my followers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrypticDawn5658, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:55 PM.

1. Followers

Help me please i never added these people back and they wont disappear off my followers list ive blocked them and they still appear on my followers List i have blocked people before and it has worked removing them from my list now it is 2 people that will
    not disappear after i blocked them help

:)

CrypticDawn5658, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:55 PM
  2. JINXEDem Win User

Followers not appearing as followers!

Same...I receive a notification that someone added me as a Friend. So I click the Notification side bar to view who added me and then it magically disappears. I have no idea after that point (unless I write their gamertag down) who it was that added me.
    I go to me Followers section which is where they should be listed since I did not add them as a friend yet & they are not listed. It only shows the current Followers (which also for some *** up reason includes my friends). It would be Great if this could be
    fixed. Sony PlayStation WHY didn't I just purchase you??
  3. S0NIC CD Win User

I also recently had this problem today. Someone added me, I added them back and now they no longer appear as a Follower, but on their Profile page it shows that I am still in their friend list.
  4. Relayed Switch Win User

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I've been having the same problem for month about to be a year and I've reported this problem like about 100 time and they are like oh my account is fine they don't see a problem!
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Followers

I use my girlfriend. :p I get up close and personal(monk) and she snipes from afar(demon hunter). We're doing our nightmare playthrough on master 5 right now. It's pretty hard but the loot is oh so good.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Following

Thema:

Followers

1. Followers - Similar Threads - Followers

2. If we have to follow rules...why dont they?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If we have to follow rules...why dont they?: Why does the so called enforcement team hide instead of having a way for customers to speak to them directly? I was given an account suspension. The following evening I filed a case review and the...
  3. Unwanted Follower on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted Follower on Xbox One: I've read several posts from years ago with people who have the same issue as me. The moderators have all said the same thing and I understand this as well. We know that the blocking feature on...
  4. Prevent random people from adding me as friends/following me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prevent random people from adding me as friends/following me.: Everywhere I look online and from speaking with support, this doesn't seem to be possible. The answer is to block the user, change my privacy settings so only friends can see data, etc. It's great...
  5. Follow up on filed complaint through xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follow up on filed complaint through xbox live: I am interested in following up on the status of a complaint I filed through xbox live regarding a player who was somehow able to disrupt my internet connectivity because he was upset about an...
  6. Followers list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Followers list: How do I force the removal of followers from my followers list? 8f27117a-2268-4034-b755-ba37aa1f0771
  7. Why can't I remove followers anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove followers anymore?: Has something changed in a recent update? Usually you'd block someone and they'd also be removed from your followers list as well as on their end. I can removed my actual friends with no problem...
  8. Friends and Followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends and Followers: When the Xbox one came out I was playing a game that I had a high ranking in. Pretty soon I had people sending me game and chat invites and people were adding me as their friend. At the time I had...
  9. Controller goes out, Internet lag follows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller goes out, Internet lag follows: Hello, I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language. So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard so i dont Need it for playing but i Need it...
  10. Xbox live friends and followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends and followers: why am I not allowed to remove followers f2a94c56-444d-4d93-8518-53469932bfb1