Followers

Discus and support Followers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there any way to increase the number people that can follow you? The limit is 2000 and I've seen people with more than 2000 followers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Soulh, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Soulh
    Soulh Guest

Followers

Is there any way to increase the number people that can follow you? The limit is 2000 and I've seen people with more than 2000 followers.

:)

Soulh, Aug 1, 2019
  2. JINXEDem Win User

Followers not appearing as followers!

Same...I receive a notification that someone added me as a Friend. So I click the Notification side bar to view who added me and then it magically disappears. I have no idea after that point (unless I write their gamertag down) who it was that added me.
    I go to me Followers section which is where they should be listed since I did not add them as a friend yet & they are not listed. It only shows the current Followers (which also for some *** up reason includes my friends). It would be Great if this could be
    fixed. Sony PlayStation WHY didn't I just purchase you??
  3. S0NIC CD Win User

I also recently had this problem today. Someone added me, I added them back and now they no longer appear as a Follower, but on their Profile page it shows that I am still in their friend list.
  4. Relayed Switch Win User

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I've been having the same problem for month about to be a year and I've reported this problem like about 100 time and they are like oh my account is fine they don't see a problem!
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Followers

I use my girlfriend. :p I get up close and personal(monk) and she snipes from afar(demon hunter). We're doing our nightmare playthrough on master 5 right now. It's pretty hard but the loot is oh so good.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Following

Thema:

Followers

1. Followers - Similar Threads - Followers

2. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...
  3. Followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Followers: Out of my 3 yrs of owning an xbox 1, I havent found any problems with random people that i havent met in game or IRL friending or following me but in the past couple of days I have had 3 people...
  4. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC: Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed] 34a807e4-50d3-4cf4-a58d-9bb575d2957b
  5. Followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Followers: So everytime i get to 2000 followers it freezes their and wont go past 2000 and i will lose followers does anyone know a fix? 13b8786a-a2eb-4eda-93a5-a67a049f127d
  6. Xbox enforcement team not following guides?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement team not following guides?: I was suspended from chat and other communication for 24 hrs, not a big deal. Each complant is supossed to be reviewed by the team. Well to me going by the quide lines, i was not in the wrong....
  7. Followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Followers: I was wondering how I could get the follower issue solved. For some reason the max number of people following me I'm allowed to have is 2000, and it doesn't show any higher numbers, it can go down...
  8. I cant remove a certain follower.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remove a certain follower.: When I want to remove a follower I block and unblock them and I disappear from their friendslist but theres one guy I block and unblock everytime I do this but he never disappear he is still on my...
  9. Follower problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follower problem: I have a problen where i cant remove folowers, i just block undesired followers and thats it, but there're some people than even when i block them they still appear in the follower list, i don't...
  10. How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...: I tried to get more information regarding a 7-day enforcement on a child's account that's tied to my "family" (I'm the primary). The online Enforcement site has only two available options: A)...