Followers

Discus and support Followers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So everytime i get to 2000 followers it freezes their and wont go past 2000 and i will lose followers does anyone know a fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zinko Shifty, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Zinko Shifty
    Zinko Shifty Guest

Followers

So everytime i get to 2000 followers it freezes their and wont go past 2000 and i will lose followers does anyone know a fix?

:)

Zinko Shifty, Aug 15, 2019
  2. JINXEDem Win User

Followers not appearing as followers!

Same...I receive a notification that someone added me as a Friend. So I click the Notification side bar to view who added me and then it magically disappears. I have no idea after that point (unless I write their gamertag down) who it was that added me.
    I go to me Followers section which is where they should be listed since I did not add them as a friend yet & they are not listed. It only shows the current Followers (which also for some *** up reason includes my friends). It would be Great if this could be
    fixed. Sony PlayStation WHY didn't I just purchase you??
  3. S0NIC CD Win User

I also recently had this problem today. Someone added me, I added them back and now they no longer appear as a Follower, but on their Profile page it shows that I am still in their friend list.
  4. Relayed Switch Win User

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I've been having the same problem for month about to be a year and I've reported this problem like about 100 time and they are like oh my account is fine they don't see a problem!
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Followers

I use my girlfriend. :p I get up close and personal(monk) and she snipes from afar(demon hunter). We're doing our nightmare playthrough on master 5 right now. It's pretty hard but the loot is oh so good.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Following

Thema:

Followers

1. Followers - Similar Threads - Followers

2. Xbox followers still not removed after blocking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox followers still not removed after blocking?: So, I cleared my friends list of people I don’t play with anymore by going through everyone and blocking then unblocking them so they were forced to unfollow me. It worked with most of my...
  3. Glitched Xbox profile followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitched Xbox profile followers: Had this issue for a few months now, I have 2 glitched followers on my profile, they added me and i removed them right away as didn't know them, but for some reason they are now glitched on to my...
  4. Follower limit ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follower limit ?: Hi ! Want to know why my follower is blocked at 2000, people add me and i’m still freeze 2000 ! What wrong here ? Some random people have 70 000 follower and populare over 4 millions, so don’t...
  5. Stuck 2000 Followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck 2000 Followers: 2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s frustrated because some random have 4000-6000 and...
  6. Log in issues following password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issues following password reset: I reset my password recently but can no loger log in successfully. I input my passeord but onlyget a grey screen. Can u help please 43b2f2d6-1748-40b2-beb2-e1b71576552e
  7. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  8. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  9. Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt

in XboX Insiders
    Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt: [IMG] My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before. When attempting to join Xbox Game Pass for PC the screen...
  10. looking for follow up on case

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for follow up on case: hey I open up a support case [case number removed] an have not heard nothing about it so was wondering what is going on 7176717b-7eb5-40f1-b770-9ddb620a2a36