Followers

Discus and support Followers in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I’ve recently come back to Xbox, haven’t played since the 360. I have “followers” and I want to get rid of them. I tried to block them but they’re... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MastrMax, Nov 18, 2021.

1. MastrMax
    MastrMax Guest

Followers

So I’ve recently come back to Xbox, haven’t played since the 360. I have “followers” and I want to get rid of them. I tried to block them but they’re still following me. Creepy. Go away. I don’t want to see their feeds or know if they’re online, no thanks to spam.

How can I get rid of them and prevent anyone from following me?

:)

MastrMax, Nov 18, 2021
  2. JINXEDem Win User

Followers not appearing as followers!

Same...I receive a notification that someone added me as a Friend. So I click the Notification side bar to view who added me and then it magically disappears. I have no idea after that point (unless I write their gamertag down) who it was that added me.
    I go to me Followers section which is where they should be listed since I did not add them as a friend yet & they are not listed. It only shows the current Followers (which also for some *** up reason includes my friends). It would be Great if this could be
    fixed. Sony PlayStation WHY didn't I just purchase you??
  3. S0NIC CD Win User

I also recently had this problem today. Someone added me, I added them back and now they no longer appear as a Follower, but on their Profile page it shows that I am still in their friend list.
  4. Relayed Switch Win User

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I've been having the same problem for month about to be a year and I've reported this problem like about 100 time and they are like oh my account is fine they don't see a problem!
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Followers

I use my girlfriend. :p I get up close and personal(monk) and she snipes from afar(demon hunter). We're doing our nightmare playthrough on master 5 right now. It's pretty hard but the loot is oh so good.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Following

Thema:

Followers

1. Followers - Similar Threads - Followers

2. Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on...: Hi there, I bought game pass a few weeks ago and as of yet have been unable to play anything. I cannot install games and keep getting the 0x00000001 error code. I have tried the following advice...
  3. Do the licenses follow the email account that you purchased your games from?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do the licenses follow the email account that you purchased your games from?: Do the licenses of the games and add on you purchase follow the email? For instance if I changed my gamertag and email on the account I purchased the games,etc and make a new account with the old...
  4. My followers list is infected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My followers list is infected.: So, I have blocked some people, but they still appear in my followers list and they still have me as a friend. This is wrong. They were suppose to be completely gone from their side, too. I think...
  5. Xbox Account Stuck at 2000 followers for 5+ months

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Account Stuck at 2000 followers for 5+ months: My xbox profile has been glitched for months. Probably close to 5-6 months at this point. It's stuck at 2000 followers. I've tried to find work arounds for the bug online, but there has been no...
  6. Xbox One X Scorpio buzzing when connected to power; shutdown follows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X Scorpio buzzing when connected to power; shutdown follows: So this morning I have come to the discovery that my Scorpio wasn't turning on when connected to power. I unplugged then replugged the power in and then came an internal buzzing sound from behind...
  7. problems with following and playing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    problems with following and playing online: Hello i have a problem with following friends if i press the follow button nothing happens but i can chat with them. Like you can see in picture i have no permisson to join a game or host a game....
  8. Strangers adding me, become friends not followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Strangers adding me, become friends not followers: I have just removed about 20 people from my Xbox friends list who I do not know. How these people find me, I do not know, as I don't even play online games! I thought when people add me as a...
  9. Delete Followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Delete Followers: Is there a certain way to remove Followers? The Block/Unblock-Method does not function, the Followers still remain. Its bothering me for a while now. Help/Tipps would be appreciated!...
  10. Somebody please help me figure out how to remove followers that are still following me even...

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody please help me figure out how to remove followers that are still following me even...: I recently removed some followers by blocking people who don't talk to me, i don't talk to them or play games with when im online. Anyway for some odd BUGGY reason there's 6 people i have blocked...