Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

Discus and support Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by r0ck5tar90, Oct 6, 2019.

1. r0ck5tar90
    r0ck5tar90 Guest

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

Hi,

I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error:

Code:
    Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.fluK0GpQAkuey7LG.3.3.1.3.2.1.5.13
    I've tried doing a hard reset of the console by powering it off then on holding the buttons on the front. The welcome chimed twice, then I set up my xbox again.

:)

r0ck5tar90, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Check your Security and Privacy Settings. You can find those settings in your console or through website in
    My Microsoft Account.

Could be any setting preventing from you to buy or redeem codes.
  3. r0ck5tar90 Win User

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Hi,

I've tried using the app and the website. Weird, but I get the same error when I try to sign up for a 1 Month Xbox Live subscription online too...
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

You can also try to redeem it in Xbox App in mobile or Windows10 and see if you come up with the same error code.

Note: Check before redeem the card if you are connected with the right account.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi again,

maybe there is an issue with your account (no region / payment Information / child account) so please take a look at

"Manage your payment options online"
    In some cases, Xbox Live subscription need a payment option!!

Hope this helps
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Thema:

1. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something... - Similar Threads - Following error entering

2. keep getting errors on my xbox one even though i follow the troubleshooting steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting errors on my xbox one even though i follow the troubleshooting steps: So I had this problem on the past but it fixed after following the the troubleshoot guide. But a few days ago I got a error e105 And factory reset my xbox keeping the games and it worked but a few...
  3. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  4. Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009: Folks any one suggest how to contact the customer support for xbox. I regret buying xbox live gold member ship and unable to download my purchased games after that. I can't contact any customer...
  5. OxcO3f3OOd Error Follow Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    OxcO3f3OOd Error Follow Up: The good news is that I'm getting signed back into The Solitaire Games. The bad news is that Wordament and Castle Siege have disappeared from my system. Hopefully this is just a work in progress....
  6. E106 error, followed by non-responsiveness

in XBoX on Consoles
    E106 error, followed by non-responsiveness: Two days ago, my Xbox One S was stuck on a loading screen, so i soft reset it. When i turned it back on, it briefly showed an "e106" error. I hard reset, and now it won't boot at all. It will...
  7. i got the following error code 0x800401fb

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got the following error code 0x800401fb: i have an external hard drive due to having the 500gb launch model of the xbox one, i tried to play a game installed on the external hard drive but it came up with the following error 0x800401fb ....
  8. I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz ...: I m trying to send message but error occurs and i am not banned and i followed ur steps plz help 0add3b12-8b05-410b-a551-28672dadbddb
  9. I have the following error code 43C5-4467-2780-0F00-C000-0034

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the following error code 43C5-4467-2780-0F00-C000-0034: I have the following error code 43C5-4467-2780-0F00-C000-0034 I have tried several time to plug an USB key with the software on it, and it still doesn't work. Can you help me urgently??? Igor...
  10. I have the following error code 43C5-4467-2780-0F00-C000-0034

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the following error code 43C5-4467-2780-0F00-C000-0034: I have tried several time to plug an USB key with the software on it, and it still doesn't work. Can you help me urgently??? Thanks, CR 3ba7652c-991b-419b-93f7-508360c112e9