Font on Bingo Card

Discus and support Font on Bingo Card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The font on my game has enlarged so much that I cannot see all of the cards that are to be played. I opted for 4 cards and can only view the Bingo B I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeepierAsp4, Oct 7, 2019.

1. WeepierAsp4
    WeepierAsp4 Guest

Font on Bingo Card

The font on my game has enlarged so much that I cannot see all of the cards that are to be played. I opted for 4 cards and can only view the Bingo B I N on part of one card. Just two rows of numbers.

Is there anyway to contact Microsoft for this issue?

:)

WeepierAsp4, Oct 7, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Font on Bingo Card

I assume you already restarted the game and tried a reinstall? You can leave comments on the app store about issues. :)
  3. RoseQueenBee Win User

Microsoft Bingo problems

I don't know how to adjust the font size on my Bingo cards. They are too big I can only play one at a time.
  4. CobyPreimesberger Win User

Featweevil8040 has lost all but the most recent bingo and power bingo called when viewing the statistics report

what happened is when they did the update they wiped everyone's bingos and power bingos, and also for travel patterens the one that count are on the regular card and not power card
  5. StrongishOwl31 Win User

Power ball under a star ball

I hear the sound and may certainly get the luggage belonging, (I believe), but the number is not marked on the power bingo card.

To explain the problem a bit more, I do it with an example:

I mark number 1 - 25-33 on the power bingo card.

During the game, I get star ball that marks number 33 on one of the bingo cards.

Then, as drawn numbers 33, and the sound and the picture comes up that there was a power bingo numbers.

When I've finished playing, it is not 33 marked on the power bingo card.

The summary that comes right after the game show that I have received a power bingo numbers but it is still not selected.
  6. OrchidQueen70 Win User

all cards full...screen frozen...rewards? where?

help...screen frozen...bingo cards all full...now what?
Thema:

Font on Bingo Card

1. Font on Bingo Card - Similar Threads - Font Bingo Card

2. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text: Hi, just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font. I have only "blank" button everywhere. Have installed-reboot, etc and check Windows update...
  3. Fonte original Xbox One, onde comprar?[Original source Xbox One, where to buy?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fonte original Xbox One, onde comprar?[Original source Xbox One, where to buy?]: Olá! estou precisando de uma fonte Original para o Xbox One, onde posso comprar? [Translation - Hello! I need an Original Source for Xbox One, where can I buy it?]...
  4. Meu Xbox One s liga e desliga, não é fonte presciso do endereço da assistencia tecnica em...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox One s liga e desliga, não é fonte presciso do endereço da assistencia tecnica em...: Title translation: [My Xbox One s turns on and off, not a prescious source of the address of the technical assistance in SP-São Paulo Capital] Eu estava jogando online e meu xbox desligou, eu com...
  5. Fonte do Xbox one [Translate- Xbox One Source]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fonte do Xbox one [Translate- Xbox One Source]: Ola....gostaria de saber onde comprar e o valor de uma fonte de alimentação para o Xbox One? [Translate-Hello.... would like to know where to buy and the value of a PSU for the Xbox one?]...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle font/piece size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle font/piece size: Down loaded JigPuz to a new device and the fonts and puzzle pieces are so small to be nearly unrecognizable. I've looked at every setting available and there is not font or size adjustment. The...
  7. Resume download font continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resume download font continue: When resume a download pending, don't continue. My internet Is good. I am first Time whit the console . Could You please anybody help me? 7051331b-cb84-44dc-b23f-8fdb7a2c0b26
  8. Font Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Font Xbox One: I would like to know if microsoft sells the source of xbox one, I bought xbox online and the font is giving problem, the console is turning itself off and sometimes does not turn on. Can you...
  9. Xbox One App - Windows 10 - Clubs in Red Font - 1 Club Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One App - Windows 10 - Clubs in Red Font - 1 Club Missing: Hi. I have attached a screen shot of my issue as described in the subject of this post. As it says and as the pictures shows, my clubs are showing up in red and one of them (True Achievements) is...
  10. fonte

in XBoX on Consoles
    fonte: a fonte do xbox one permanece com a luz anbar o console estando ligado ou não 96c76cc4-a275-4a94-9c34-f05bed028f8d