foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.

Discus and support foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We need this settings for fortnite its unfair. PC and PS4 has it but xbox dont. which is EXTREMELY unfair as the settings is GAME CHANGING. If they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by foot controller please, Aug 26, 2019.

1. foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.

We need this settings for fortnite its unfair. PC and PS4 has it but xbox dont. which is EXTREMELY unfair as the settings is GAME CHANGING. If they wont add it soon. im moving to ps4.

:)

foot controller please, Aug 26, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

There are options sometimes that other platforms have available to them that Xbox does not. PS4 also has a touch pad available for their controller that we do not. I don't foresee a foot controller for Fortnite becoming available anytime soon, as I haven't
    seen any news about this. Best of luck and hopefully you can still play without problems on the regular controller.
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

[LOCKED] I like how friendly and helpful people are here

aaaargh i self ko'ed after foot punching myself in the chest foot so i didn't get to do my move on you
  4. Shark5VT Win User

Remove Fortnite Paywall

But not for fortnite . I know this because some of my friends play on PS4 and no PSN plus is required for fortnite .
  5. XBF George L Win User

exclusivité manquant [Translation - Missing exclusivity]

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you have questions about PS4 and Xbox One exclusive skins in the game Fortnite is that correct? For that in game content you would need to contact the developers because
    they control the content for their game.
    Fortnite Support Center
    is a good place to go to contact Epic Games!

Hope this helps.
  6. Trvprical Win User

Why do people say that PS4 is better then Xbox?

i think its only because they get stuff first now. i remember as a kid everyone was on xbox because it got everything first then everyone switched. but in all honesty xbox is the better platform just look at the numbers and specs, the ps4 controllers are
    so bad that now companies are creating them designed like xbox controllers and trust me when i say they have terrible graphics. i have a brand new top quality tv and my xbox x look gorgeous on it but the ps4 doesnt give me the same look, INCLUDING fortnite.
    ps4 on fortnite is trash its like playing the new CoD on xbox 360 or ps3
Thema:

1. foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not. - Similar Threads - foot controller fortnite

2. My controllers can’t navigate this morning

in XboX Insiders
    My controllers can’t navigate this morning: OS version 10.0.18985.1200 (rs_xbox_release_2004.190916-1920) My X1X updated last night, and everything seemed normal, though all we did was watch Netflix before turning in. This morning, I turn...
  3. Xbox Controller no longer works!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller no longer works!: So apparently my controller only works when I hold down the home button, meaning I hold down the home button and itll stay on, the second I release the home button it turns the controller off....
  4. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  5. Won Xbox UK/Foot Locker contest, would like to know whereabouts of prizes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won Xbox UK/Foot Locker contest, would like to know whereabouts of prizes: I Won an Xbox UK/Foot Locker contest in which I would receive a pair of trainers and a custom Xbox controller. I haven't been contacted sinse I passed on my address in over a month and would just...
  6. Battlefield conquest videos!!!!!!!! tank heli foot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield conquest videos!!!!!!!! tank heli foot: Battlefield: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] d5e0429a-b6e8-4806-b589-e4dd23e2f244
  7. Your 2 favorite/best Foot soldier zombie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your 2 favorite/best Foot soldier zombie: I personally like the Super Commando the most because even though I do not have all the upgrades this class is Awesome! When you can shoot 4 shots and crit hit all of them you can bring most...
  8. Xbox One controllers only connect when sat within 2 foot of console! Keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers only connect when sat within 2 foot of console! Keeps disconnecting: Hi guys, My Xbox One has recently started having problems connecting to my controllers. It is generally fine when sat really close to the console (no more than 2 feet) but as soon as I sit...
  9. Controller disconnects after 1 foot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects after 1 foot: Both of my controllers are disconnecting and connecting when they are moved 1 foot away from the xbox. They only maintain connection when lying directly infront of the xbox. I already updated my...
  10. Sunset overdrive xbox one console shooting the basic xbox one $399 owners in the foot!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sunset overdrive xbox one console shooting the basic xbox one $399 owners in the foot!?: I am a xbox one owner and i have bought an xbox one about 3-4 weeks ago and there was no game with the release of my console that i bought for $399. now a few weeks later they release a console...