Football Manager 2020 Game Pass (PC)

Discus and support Football Manager 2020 Game Pass (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I cant load FM2020 for my laptop, it was working fine yesterday but when i've gone to load it today its coming up with a FM.exe System error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Big Ste Fult, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Big Ste Fult
    Big Ste Fult Guest

Hi,

I cant load FM2020 for my laptop, it was working fine yesterday but when i've gone to load it today its coming up with a FM.exe System error stating that the code cannot proceed because bidstack-cpp-sdk.dll was not found. I've tried uninstalling the game
    and reinstalling it but i still get the same error message. any help please

:)

Big Ste Fult, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Jim_Kin Win User

Had the same issue, I fixed it my steps where.

• Start
    • right click Footballmanager2020
    • more
    • app settings
    • click "repair" and then "reset"
    • restart computer

When the game is open again you will have to manually load game as it will not auto recognize your save files.
  3. EpicDross Win User

Had the same issue, I fixed it my steps where.

• Start
    • right click Footballmanager2020
    • more
    • app settings
    • click "repair" and then "reset"
    • restart computer

When the game is open again you will have to manually load game as it will not auto recognize your save files.
    This does not work. This does nothing im afraid.
  4. VictorJohansson2 Win User

Football Manager 2020 Editor - Xbox Game Pass PC

I feel it so anoying that i just have bought the game and figure out that you cant get the editor

so now i way rather wanna buy it on steam
  5. EdwardLucas5276 Win User

Football Manager 2020 Editor - Xbox Game Pass PC

Same here however i reckon its not or ever will be available on Game pass as the makers dont want anything else given away for free
  6. VinOth_VingO - வ Win User

Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue

Hi,

I suggest you that reset the specific game by navigating to all programs -> Right Click on FM2020 -> Click More -> App settings -> Try to terminate/reset the game.
Thema:

1. Football Manager 2020 Game Pass (PC) - Similar Threads - Football Manager 2020

2. Football Manager 20 - Microsoft XCloud - not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 20 - Microsoft XCloud - not saving: I'm trying to back up my FM20 career (many hours effort) in the cloud, but every time i try to save a game i get the message: SAVE GAME FAILED The game could not be saved I have been able to...
  3. Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue: I've been playing FM2020 for weeks now and works well. Yesterday and today the game will just quit and disappear while playing. I updated my drivers for video card, uninstalled FM2020 and bought...
  4. Football Manager 2020 wont launch (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 wont launch (xbox game pass): I've been playing Football Manager 2020 for almost a month now, via the xbox game pass, without any problems. Yesterday I tried to launch the game but instead of launching this message poped up:...
  5. Football Manager 2020 Editor - Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Editor - Xbox Game Pass PC: Football Manager 2020 was recently added to Xbox Game Pass PC. The issue is that the pre-game editor does not appear to be listed anywhere. It is free content that is distributed by SI Games to go...
  6. Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue: Hello, So after me and my friend paid for xbox game pass ultimate we decided to start out own football manager 2020 online save, however. Upon start up of the online save an error comes up and...
  7. Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!: I bought the football manager 2020 with the Xbox game pass, but all sides of the game are faulty. While playing online it gives crash dump error. Drivers are up to date !!! The sidebar disappears...
  8. Online Football Manager 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Online Football Manager 2020: Me and my friends are having trouble connecting to online football manager 2020 games, we just purchased the xbox game pass and would like to play with each other. Neither me or them can join...
  9. Can't Play Football Manager 2020 - XBOX GAME PASS PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play Football Manager 2020 - XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hello, downloaded FM2020 today on Xbox Game Pass PC, can't play it because when granting access to microsoft account from FM2020 it will always fail because FM2020 App is listed as "Unverified"....
  10. Prob Football Manager 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Prob Football Manager 2019: Hi, I have the Xbox gamepass and since yesterday night i cannot launch the game with this error message : "Actuellement, Football Manager 2019 n'est pas disponible dans votre compte. Le code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bidstack cpp

2. bidstack-cpp-sdk.dll football manager

3. bidstack-cpp-sdk.dll game pass

4. fm 2020 system error bidstack,
  5. fm2020 editor bidstack-cpp-sdk.dll