Football Manager 21 PC game pass stuck on loading screen.

Discus and support Football Manager 21 PC game pass stuck on loading screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FM21 is stuck on the loading screen. Is there a fix? I have game pass on my laptop and was playing the game, ended a session and then re-loaded the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nineteen AT5, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Nineteen AT5
    Nineteen AT5 Guest

FM21 is stuck on the loading screen. Is there a fix?

I have game pass on my laptop and was playing the game, ended a session and then re-loaded the game for it to not progress further than the loading screen.

I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it, yet it doesn't work.

:)

Nineteen AT5, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Nineteen welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's try this!

Go to Settings > Apps and then click on the Xbox App.

Click on Advanced and then click on Reset or Repair.

Close the app, relaunch and check if you can play the Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC.
  3. DeanRussell1 Win User

Football Manager 21 PC Xbox Game Pass

I’ve been having the exact same thing for the past couple days but unfortunately I think it’s an issue on Xbox end and we just have to wait for them to fix it
  4. MateusFontana Win User

0x80004005 Football Manager 21 Game Pass PC

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Before we try any different solutions, please check if your windows is updated to version 21h1, if not update it.

To update your windows follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

*If the problem persists even after updating the operating system, please try the solution below.

Download and install the program below on your windows. After that start it and try to open the games that were giving errors.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity...

*If this doesn't work try the alternatives below provided by one of Microsoft's other independent advisors.

Step 1

1. Go to Xbox.com and click Sign In.

2. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help to solve them. If you can't go beyond the login screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

Step 2

1. Click the Windows + I keys

2. Click on Time and Language

3. Under Date & Time, verify that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

If the error still persists, go to step 3

Step 3

1. Click the Windows + I keys

2. Click on Accounts

3. Browse to the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

4. Then go back to Xbox app and reconnect with the Microsoft account you just removed

*This text can be found in the thread below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

*And if the problems persist, try the alternative provided in the link below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Football Manager 21 PC Xbox Game Pass

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey MxcGa, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, this issue is happening a lot actually. It might be because of the teredo protocol on your PC. Try this:

If you're using a CONSOLE:

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their console's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.

(To find the Xbox One IP address, press the Xbox button to open the dashboard, go to System > Settings > General > Network settings, then select Advanced settings.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're using a PC:

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.

To locate the IP of your PC: On the taskbar, select Wi-Fi network > the Wi-Fi network you're connected to > Properties.

Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Football Manager 2021 stuck on loading screen

Hi there Gabriel welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you followed all the troubleshooting detailed on the official website? https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/36...
Thema:

1. Football Manager 21 PC game pass stuck on loading screen. - Similar Threads - Football Manager game

2. Football manager 2021 with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 2021 with game pass: I try to start the game as usual but it says sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x892335107). I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling the xbox app and of course the game...
  3. 0x80004005 Football Manager 21 Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80004005 Football Manager 21 Game Pass PC: Every time I try to play FM 2021 I get error code 0x80004005 from the gaming services app. The only two methods I have done are restarting the pc and deleting the game and reinstalling it. This is...
  4. 0x80004005 error when starting football manager 21 on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80004005 error when starting football manager 21 on xbox game pass PC: I have seen a few posts regarding this issues, and none of the fixes seem to work. Does anyone have any fixes? 545e0e45-0e27-494a-a323-6c217dd0c77f
  5. Football Manager 21 PC Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 21 PC Xbox Game Pass: I have downloaded football manager 21 on a pc through game pass and closed it before I could accept a terms and conditions. I am now stuck in a loop where the game can not load and “we couldn’t...
  6. Football Manager 2021 - Xbox Live log in error (Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2021 - Xbox Live log in error (Game Pass): I have been playing Football Manager 2021 on the PC (through the Game Pass subscription) for some months now. Yesterday, when loading the game I got a pop-up message on the screen which read: We...
  7. Football Manager 2020 in-game editor

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 in-game editor: I am trying to find the in game editor for FM2020 and can't seem to find it anywhere, does anyone know if it has been removed from the Microsoft store or is it just not available to buy if you...
  8. Football Manager 20 through Game Pass (PC)- Buttons not working, screens being skipped, not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 20 through Game Pass (PC)- Buttons not working, screens being skipped, not...: Back in April FM20 seemed to be working fine on my system. After a break, I went to play it a few days ago, and for some reason I could not start a new career. The button simply wouldn't do...
  9. PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run: FM2020 won't run, every time I try to run the game it closes Xbox Game Pass and the game won't start up. My drivers are up to date, I have tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the Xbox Game...
  10. Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue: I've been playing FM2020 for weeks now and works well. Yesterday and today the game will just quit and disappear while playing. I updated my drivers for video card, uninstalled FM2020 and bought...