Football Manager Online-career

Discus and support Football Manager Online-career in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if someone could help me resolve an issue with the game football manager Xbox one edition ? before the most recent update I was able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanPope3, Apr 17, 2021.

1. NathanPope3
    NathanPope3 Guest

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me resolve an issue with the game football manager Xbox one edition ? before the most recent update I was able to play with my friend on an online-career mode which we played almost every night for a month. Now after the most recent update from xbox and Football manager I am now unable to join invitations from my friend and He’s unable to join me. I have all ready emailed sega but they only sent me to there forms page where some helpful fm players could help me, one of them said it could be a problem with Microsoft?
    Any help is appreciated.

:)

NathanPope3, Apr 17, 2021
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Online Football Manager 2020

Hi there this may be due to a lot of different devices and games servers lagging or not working out right due to high traffic with the covid 19 lockdowns. Also try restarting your xbox by using the controller and also try switching it off and disconnecting
    it from the power supply for at least 1 minute and try again. If neither of those options work check to see if there is any news on server or service issues in your area on xbox support or the specific games support forums. I hope this helps and I hope you
    are well and safe. I forgot to add if you are on pc do the same do a simple restart and if fails try diconnecting power after powering down for about a minute.
  3. PrimoFuSion Win User

Footy Manager game?

Football Manager 2008 is the most recent one for the 360 -
    www.amazon.co.uk/.../B000GHJJ9A

-

Other than that the closest thing you will get is the career mode on FIFA 12, which does a pretty good job with all the sky sports news stuff and transfer deadline day buildup.

-

I do agree it would be nice to have Championship Manager on the 360, I'd spend hours wasting my time on it!
  4. StuKunRule10 Win User

Football manager

Would be great. Remember having LMA manager on the Xbox 360. Sadly I don't think we will be seeing it happen again
  5. pulsarboy360 Win User

Football manager

The Football Manager game that you play on PC did make a brief appearance on Xbox 360 back in 2007/8 I think, but I guess it didn't sell enough so they didn't make any more. I for one would welcome Football Manager to the Xbox One, but I just can't see it
    happening (keeping fingers crossed though!)
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Football Manager

I think FIFA 13 has its own Football Manager too.

-

Stay away from PES. Terrible turd football game.
Thema:

1. Football Manager Online-career - Similar Threads - Football Manager Online

2. Football Manager 21 Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 21 Problem: Oyunum bu sabahtan beri sadece loading sayfasında kalıyor bilgisayarımın özellikler bu oyunu gayet kaldırabilecek kapasitede. oyunu sildim baştan yükledim değişen bir durum yok. lütfen yardım...
  3. Error installing Football Manager 2021 after download reaching 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Football Manager 2021 after download reaching 100%: Tried multiple times download Football Manager 2021 on the XBOX app (Windows 10). Each time, after the download reaches 100%, the installation process get to an 'error' state with the following...
  4. Can't install Football Manager 2021

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Football Manager 2021: Why I receive the mensage "Football Manager 2021 is no available" and can't download it at the market? In Xbox app Football Manager dont appear. 3054e766-9c2e-4c06-93b2-7b09105fcec5
  5. Football manager 21, not letting me past priv. And policies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 21, not letting me past priv. And policies: So i downloaded Football Manager 21 and when i go to play it loads up and everything but once i get yo the point where i have to press Y to confirm Privacies and Policies it doesnt let me hit the...
  6. Consulta Football Manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Consulta Football Manager: Hola! Estoy terminando de instalar el Football Manager 2021 y me salta el siguiente cartel de error: Unable to initialize SteamAPI.Please make sure Steam is running and you are logged in to an...
  7. Football Manager 21 Gamepass pc Controller not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 21 Gamepass pc Controller not working: Hi I've recently downloaded football manager 21 Xbox version on the Gamepass on my pc For whatever reason my controller won't work and I have to use keyboard and mouse meaning the xbox version...
  8. Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue: Hello, So after me and my friend paid for xbox game pass ultimate we decided to start out own football manager 2020 online save, however. Upon start up of the online save an error comes up and...
  9. Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!: I bought the football manager 2020 with the Xbox game pass, but all sides of the game are faulty. While playing online it gives crash dump error. Drivers are up to date !!! The sidebar disappears...
  10. Online Football Manager 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Online Football Manager 2020: Me and my friends are having trouble connecting to online football manager 2020 games, we just purchased the xbox game pass and would like to play with each other. Neither me or them can join...