Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001

Discus and support Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I get this error when tying to launch Football Manager 19: Football Manager 2019 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stuplin21, Dec 3, 2019.

1. stuplin21
    stuplin21 Guest

Hey,

I get this error when tying to launch Football Manager 19:

Football Manager 2019 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I have reinstalled both the game, and Xbox Beta, with no luck. I was playing the game only a few hours before this happened

Thanks

:)

stuplin21, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Morgster_1 Win User

You could try re-installing the game??
  3. stuplin21 Win User

I have the game via Game Pass, so sadly, most of that doesn't help me. I have signed out and in again, but that doesnt work either.

The other game i have via Game Pass (Cities Skylines) does work correctly. Only get the error with FM19

Thanks
  4. Rossbyuk Win User

Thank you for patiently waiting, upon checking on our resources the game you are trying to play is unfortunately not part anymore of games that accumulated with Game Pass. this is answer from xbox support no longer on gamepass
  5. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest you check this out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
  6. stuplin21 Win User

Uninstalled it, and now It doesn't appears to be on the game pass list anymore. So looks like it been removed from game pass..?

Would have been nice if Xbox said it was going

Thanks anyway :)
Thema:

1. Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Football Manager launch

2. PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run: FM2020 won't run, every time I try to run the game it closes Xbox Game Pass and the game won't start up. My drivers are up to date, I have tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the Xbox Game...
  3. Football Manager 20 - Microsoft XCloud - not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 20 - Microsoft XCloud - not saving: I'm trying to back up my FM20 career (many hours effort) in the cloud, but every time i try to save a game i get the message: SAVE GAME FAILED The game could not be saved I have been able to...
  4. Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue: I've been playing FM2020 for weeks now and works well. Yesterday and today the game will just quit and disappear while playing. I updated my drivers for video card, uninstalled FM2020 and bought...
  5. Football Manager 2020 wont launch (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 wont launch (xbox game pass): I've been playing Football Manager 2020 for almost a month now, via the xbox game pass, without any problems. Yesterday I tried to launch the game but instead of launching this message poped up:...
  6. Football Manager 2020 Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Game Pass (PC): Hi, I cant load FM2020 for my laptop, it was working fine yesterday but when i've gone to load it today its coming up with a FM.exe System error stating that the code cannot proceed because...
  7. Football Manager 2020 Editor - Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Editor - Xbox Game Pass PC: Football Manager 2020 was recently added to Xbox Game Pass PC. The issue is that the pre-game editor does not appear to be listed anywhere. It is free content that is distributed by SI Games to go...
  8. Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue: Hello, So after me and my friend paid for xbox game pass ultimate we decided to start out own football manager 2020 online save, however. Upon start up of the online save an error comes up and...
  9. Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!: I bought the football manager 2020 with the Xbox game pass, but all sides of the game are faulty. While playing online it gives crash dump error. Drivers are up to date !!! The sidebar disappears...
  10. Online Football Manager 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Online Football Manager 2020: Me and my friends are having trouble connecting to online football manager 2020 games, we just purchased the xbox game pass and would like to play with each other. Neither me or them can join...