Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001

Discus and support Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I get this error when tying to launch Football Manager 19: Football Manager 2019 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stuplin21, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:42 AM.

1. stuplin21
    stuplin21 Guest

Hey,

I get this error when tying to launch Football Manager 19:

Football Manager 2019 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I have reinstalled both the game, and Xbox Beta, with no luck. I was playing the game only a few hours before this happened

Thanks

:)

2. Morgster_1 Win User

You could try re-installing the game??
  3. stuplin21 Win User

I have the game via Game Pass, so sadly, most of that doesn't help me. I have signed out and in again, but that doesnt work either.

The other game i have via Game Pass (Cities Skylines) does work correctly. Only get the error with FM19

Thanks
  4. Rossbyuk Win User

Thank you for patiently waiting, upon checking on our resources the game you are trying to play is unfortunately not part anymore of games that accumulated with Game Pass. this is answer from xbox support no longer on gamepass
  5. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest you check this out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
  6. stuplin21 Win User

Uninstalled it, and now It doesn't appears to be on the game pass list anymore. So looks like it been removed from game pass..?

Would have been nice if Xbox said it was going

Thanks anyway :)
Thema:

1. Football Manager will not launch. Error code 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Football Manager launch

2. Prob Football Manager 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Prob Football Manager 2019: Hi, I have the Xbox gamepass and since yesterday night i cannot launch the game with this error message : "Actuellement, Football Manager 2019 n'est pas disponible dans votre compte. Le code...
  3. football manager 2019 is not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    football manager 2019 is not starting: I have the battlepass, so I wanted to try this game. never opens. It seems the microsoft store / xbox app have permanent conflicts with comodo, but in this case the game doesn't even open with...
  4. Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?: I just played FM2019 with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and noticed that I could buy the IGE from the in-game store but some error kept popping up. Also, no DLC of FM2019 is available on MS Store....
  5. Problème pour rejoindre mon ami sur football manager 2019 [Translate] Problem to join my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème pour rejoindre mon ami sur football manager 2019 [Translate] Problem to join my...: Bonjour mon ami et moi n'arrivons pas nous rejoindre sur football manager dans la carrière en ligne pouvez vous nous aider d'urgences merci. [Translate by Mod] Hello my friend and I can't get...
  6. Football Manager 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2019: Is there any reason for this game to be unavailable in Brazil through Xbox Game Pass for PC? This was one of the most wanted titles for me (when they announced). I also believe many brazilians...
  7. Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D: Hello, around two weeks ago I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription and installed three games right away - Football Manager 2019, Worms W.M.D, Forza Horizon 4. Every game was...
  8. Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store: Hello, Is Football Manager 2019 downloadable for free if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Console? Because I am able to download some games which say the caption 'With Xbox Game Pass for...
  9. Windows Insider Compilation Problem (Green Error Screen) while playing Football Manager...

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider Compilation Problem (Green Error Screen) while playing Football Manager...: It happened twice so far, One at launching the game for first time, and the second during the first minutes of "gameplay". I mostly understand why is happening and how to address it from my...
  10. Football manager 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Football manager 2017: Hi there i am sending a email to request if football manager 2017 can be added to the xbox one for download. This game is going to come out on 05/11/2016 and will be a MASSIVE game for the xbox...