for 1 game took the money 2 times

Discus and support for 1 game took the money 2 times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day. With my card for buying 1 game took the money 2 times. Here is the data: 1) The first time the error No. 80153021, but the money from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cup of Laugh, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Cup of Laugh
    Cup of Laugh Guest

Good day.

With my card for buying 1 game took the money 2 times.

Here is the data:

1) The first time the error No. 80153021, but the money from the card took. Game download was impossible.

Date of confirmation the Goods Amount

[table][tr][td]27.12.2014[/td][td]566890605870986561[/td][td]- Brave: The Video Game[/td][td]699,00 [/td][/tr][/table]

2) It has been 1 hour. Tried to download the game, the money from the card and took the game was downloaded.

Date of confirmation the Goods Amount

[table][tr][td]27.12.2014[/td][td]566890605871370835[/td][td]- Brave: The Video Game[/td][td]699,00 [/td][/tr][/table]

How can I receive a refund for erroneous debit or solve the problem any other way, for example to take 1 game of the same value?

:)

Cup of Laugh, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Took money

I bought the taken king for 30$ and 10$ worth of COD points and it says theres a problem and try again it took my money without getting them and im not to happy it happened yesterday i got the email for buying the taken king but not the COD points.

OpTic Kniight, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Begging for my refund

Xbox billing debited my paypal account 2 times for my renewal and won’t refund my money - opened a case and it’s continued to get run around -different excuse each time - anyone have an idea how to get the money back THEY TOOK IN ERROR? I want my money

PatheticList6, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would need to contact support for your region as they are the only ones who can check your account details & issue a refund.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Daft Badger, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to contact support for your region as they are the only ones who can check your account details & issue a refund.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  6. Borss39 Win User

Has anyone digitally downloaded a game yet? Time?

Depends on the game. Forza took 2 1/2 hours on the 22nd.
  7. walkingstick65 Win User

Games not updating

I took time just a minute ago. betwen sections in game took 1. 11 minutes, start the game from puching button A took the same time
  8. ChristianBuss Win User

Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

Man I just wanted to play dbx 1 and the game took my money and didn't give me the packs I ordered
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

They took my money

Hey mate, I suggest signing-in to the commerce page with the account it took the money from. You can check all transactions and memberships there:
    commerce.microsoft.com

If you find that the money is definitely gone and no active membership I would be calling phone support to sort it out:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. for 1 game took the money 2 times - Similar Threads - game took money

2. Game took to long to launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game took to long to launch error: Hi, I just moved my Xbox from one location to another in the same room, at first it was working fine and everything was OK but then my Xbox one started freeze and glitch more during games. At this...
  3. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  4. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...
  5. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  6. Microsoft took my money and didn’t give me my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my money and didn’t give me my game: I preordered black ops 4 on september 14th. They tried to pull out $63.59 on 10/4/2018 4 times, 3 were denied and 1 was accepted, they then tried to pull it out if my bank account multiple times...
  7. Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!: I was going to buy GTA 5 now when it is in discount, and I can see minus om My bank account, 325 Swedish crowns. When i was going to buy it the message was, "sorry please try again". Then when I...
  8. Help? I bought a game, it took my money, but I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I bought a game, it took my money, but I don't own it.: All GTA IV, and all the episodes from it, and GTA V are 50 yo 70 percent off So I deiced to buy them all because its such a great deal I bought GTA V and GTA IV Gay Tony fine, but then I bought...
  9. Xbox Store took with card a real money for a game from Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store took with card a real money for a game from Xbox Live Gold: Xbox Store took with card a real money for a game from Xbox Gold: 16.06.2017Watch_Dogs™ my Xbox Live Gold subscription - 01.09.2017 38a75c4f-b6d0-4fa9-b7c0-c76abd8456b7
  10. Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Black Ops 3 with gift cards, took money but didn't give me game: I was really excited to buy Black Ops 3 with my gift card money. I went to buy it for $52.04 on the Xbox store, and it comes up as an error message, saying "Something went wrong." I figured it was...