for 2 straight months, i cant use the money from my ms account

Discus and support for 2 straight months, i cant use the money from my ms account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Up to December the 31, i never had a problem purchasing games and dlc from the marketplace. From the start on the year, ive been to a nightmare. As... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pitendo, Feb 24, 2014.

1. pitendo
    pitendo Guest

Up to December the 31, i never had a problem purchasing games and dlc from the marketplace.

From the start on the year, ive been to a nightmare.

As many other fellow users here, for some reason the money that i currently have on my ms account (around 130 euros) have been blocked with the usual message and i cant use them.

I started with at least 6 different chats this whole "journey" to end up having at last the advocasy team contact me for my issue.

The problem? i have contact through emails at least 3 members of the advocasy team each one making different support tickets, and always telling that they will fix my problem and are looking at it.

For Gods sakes is there anybody that can help me?

My uncle brought me for my upcoming birthday promo cards (he works for a very big gaming retailer) for 300 euros and frankly im afraid to redeem them because i dont know if my problem is ever gonna be fixed.

Is there someone who can help me?

never had a problem and not an issue with the billing.

My account was checked for security reasons and the team told me that it never had any suspicious transactions yet i have 130 on my account and 300 more and i cant use them.

if you check the history of my account, you cant even imagine how much money i have spent digital alone and yet this is the way to treat your customers?

:)

pitendo, Feb 24, 2014
  2. SaviorMoney
    SaviorMoney Guest
    Why cant I use MS account to pay for Xbox Music?

I have money in my MS account and I want to buy a month of Xbox Music. I have more than enough money in my MS account to cover this so why cant I use it?

SaviorMoney, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Frostie142
    Frostie142 Guest
    Renewing xbox gold

if i renew my subscription does the money come out straight away from my account or do you get the first month in advance

Frostie142, Feb 24, 2014
  4. SaviorMoney Win User

Why cant I use MS account to pay for Xbox Music?

I understand what methods are available to purchase Xbox Music. My question is WHY can I not use the money that is already in my MS account to pay for Xbox Music? Its not like money has to be pulled from a different company. This is money that is already
    there for me to spend on Xbox so why can I not use it to purchase a month of Xbox Music?
  5. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Who ordered their DAY ONE XBOX ONE from Microsoft store? will we get it on launch?

I preordered straight from MS and my UPS tracking number just changed to IN TRANSIT. Its got Next Day Air shipping. Cant wait!!!
  6. Slimie MC Win User

banned

My other account was banned for attempting to hack people, asking for personal information, or trying to use Xbox live for commercial use. The thing is I haven't been on in 2 months so I don't know how this occurred. And I also have $50 on that account and
    now I cant recover the money. Xbox gamer tag is MC Slimie
  7. CaveMan242618 Win User

Download games with gold

This is complete BS wat the hell is MS doing I don't have a CC but a 3 month gold account for my 8 year old son now I cant download the free games for him so why the hell did I waste my money on the gold account..Wil they actually fix this problem..
  8. Skulless1 Win User

So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

i get one maybe 2 games in and it kicks me from live... now i cant play period, even though i have 2 months of live services left. a waste of my hard earned money!!!!
Thema:

1. for 2 straight months, i cant use the money from my ms account - Similar Threads - straight months cant

2. XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.: Xbox is all connected up but when I switch it on, the start light only stays on for a split second before the box shuts down. I've tried disconnecting power cable, waiting 10 secs before...
  3. X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away: Hi, We are having problems with my son's X box one S - as soon as we try and turn it on - it shuts itself down within a second or two. We have tried turning it off and back on again (including...
  4. 엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite...: 직구 하게 되면 A/S는 어떻게 되는 거 ?? 국내 A/S 가능한가요 아니면 해외로 보내야 하는 건가요 -[Translation - What is A / S? Is it possible to A / S in Korea or send it overseas?] 1675daa8-30e7-4f15-8d92-9cf0eba376c7
  5. What does it take to get a straight answer from Rewards support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it take to get a straight answer from Rewards support?: I've tried contacting every resource I could before coming here to post this - so I'm going to try here. Microsoft Rewards, which was of course formerly tied directly into the Xbox itself is a...
  6. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  7. signs me in the signs me straight out

in XBoX Accessibility
    signs me in the signs me straight out: I turn on my Xbox one and it signs me in saying hi then it signs me out saying bye. I also can't connect to Xbox live e807ea93-7abf-4474-9bbf-e42528ac044f
  8. Haven't got my 2% back for the second straight month

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't got my 2% back for the second straight month: I've spent over $80 in the past two months and haven't got anything back. I was told last month that I opted-into a program that cost me the points ...but I did nothing of the sort. I certainly...
  9. xbox 360 achievements not unlocking straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 achievements not unlocking straight away: sometimes when i unlock 360 achievements on xbox one backwards compatiablity and see if the score is update it doesnt but when i go onto my gamercard then go back to see how much gamerscore ive...
  10. Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather: I am having a problem with Project CARS 2 in the Porsche manufacturer drives Porsche 935 77. After a lap on the Hockenheim Historic track during the race in wet weather, the car tends try and spin...