For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...

Discus and support For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...

/u/reforc3, Nov 6, 2019
  2. wolf_168 Win User

borderlands dlc not working

there not in the ready to install section i already downloaded them because i used a dlc disc and i have checked ready to install some of the dlc works like slaughter
    dome but that's it
  3. Malacath Win User

Backwards Compatibility: Borderlands Incorrect DLC Attribution

Have you actually tried accessing the DLC areas in game with the fast travel station?

For some reason I am able to access all the DLC areas even though I don't have any of the DLC installed. It still shows as ready to install for me

It appears that the DLC is already built into the main game for me meaning I don't have to download any of the DLC.
  4. AxeDF Win User

DLC HELP

Hi!

Check the downloadable content with the "Manage Game" feature and install the desired DLCs.
    I did, and i went to ready to install but nothing popped up
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 Special edition content is not installing.

Sorry to hear it. If the DLC won't install from the Ready to Install list then you may need to try deleting then redownloading the game to see if that helps. Don't worry though, your saves are safe on the Cloud and is just a matter of resyncing when
    your ready.
  6. SweetRanger Win User

Pay twice a game?

Thanks for your help. I Saw that in January 2018 I bought a DLC for Black Flag (marked "owned" in the store). But no signsof the game. If I remember correctly, when i got the XboxOne, the game was available in the section "game ready to install". Unfortunatly
    Xbox Support is not available for the moment.
Thema:

1. For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was... - Similar Threads - moment though was

2. are the servers down at the moment??????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are the servers down at the moment??????????: i can find lobbys easy enough but the minute im about to load in to the game i get a NOTICE pop up saying, Lost connection to host.. status:TURTLE how can i fix this,im n a wired connecion ive...
  3. : are the servers down at the moment??????????

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : are the servers down at the moment??????????: : are the servers down at the moment?????????? i can find lobbys easy enough but the minute im about to load in to the game i get a NOTICE pop up saying, Lost connection to host.. status:TURTLE...
  4. XBOX One not starting Up, Adapter light switches off moment I plug the adapter pin on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One not starting Up, Adapter light switches off moment I plug the adapter pin on the...: Hi, My Xbox One has been sitting idle for about 6 months When I tried starting it yesterday the white Xbox light didn't show up. - Tried removing all cords and connections reconnected only the...
  5. so i have several questions.account and xbox being the main topics at the moment

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i have several questions.account and xbox being the main topics at the moment: So several months back I was setting up aliases and thought i deleted my username. Since then I get its not an account, so i try to make a new email w said name and I get it belongs to a domain...
  6. Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...: Hi All is in the title. I'd like to force the box to download any soft update at a precise moment of the day (the night actually) cos as I work @ home, it takes almost all of my bandwidth (I...
  7. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  8. Will i be able to cancel my Xbox Game Pass signature at any moment that i want?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i be able to cancel my Xbox Game Pass signature at any moment that i want?: Hy Guys. I'll be very quick. I want to sign Xbox Game Pass, and i'm wondering if i can cancel it at any moment after i purchased, or do i have to wait a certain time/period (for ex: 1 year or 1...
  9. The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to...

in XboX Insiders
    The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to...: This has happened in the past about a year ago. All my internet/router settings are set up, ports open, and consistent NAT type. But today, I can play online games to my heart's content, but the...
  10. Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...: For a couple of days, I have been trying to change my Gamer pic with a custom picture from the xbox app on my phone and iPad. It keeps coming up with this message " Sorry, we cant upload the...